The Official Tennessee @ #3 Kansas Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPN

I know on paper we have little chance to win. I’m not conceding the loss though and I know our guys aren’t either. We aren’t going out there to have a “good loss”. We are going to take down the #1 RPI team down and that’s what’s going to happen.
UT 66, KU 62

So, the real question is where their heads are going to be at today after the humiliating and demoralizing week. With so much of this game being mental, that's a huge factor. I liked what I saw from Bowden vs. Ole Miss. He didn't take wild 3's and started going to the basket more. When you're in a slump you have to change up your game.

I know on paper we have little chance to win. I’m not conceding the loss though and I know our guys aren’t either. We aren’t going out there to have a “good loss”. We are going to take down the #1 RPI team down and that’s what’s going to happen.
UT 66, KU 62
I'm taking the Vegas action. 14 points is an insult. We can at least beat the spread.

I’ve got a feeling this game is going to be closer than the experts think. I think we bring our A game today and good chance at a W. If we get W today and end up in the 19-20 win range I think we get our dance card.

Even if we lose a close one this game has potential to do for us what the Purdue win and Villanova loss in Bahamas tourney did for us a few years ago...give us confidence that we can be in every game.

Our chance is to get Azubiuke in early foul trouble or else I'm afraid Kansas...
View attachment 256378
To do this we have to get the ball down low early, which we’ve not done much this year. I was at Nova win earlier this year and they won by hitting 3’s and getting bigs in foul trouble. Need Vescovi and crew to be “on” from 3’s today.

Reactions: VolnJC
The ability of Fulky to hit mid range shots will help us on offense. Forcing Azubuiki to come out a little from the basket and hopefully give us a chance at getting some shots around the rim

This. We need to get Bowden and Pons to attack the rim once AZ comes out with Fulky. Need Vescovi to attack the rim and dish to Pons also.

Kansas fans giving the Gary Louris-led Jayhawks a bad name,

Is there a contest going on in Lawrence to find most obnoxious fan. Dude sitting on same row with kid in glasses has been p...…. me off. I have ESPN gameday on CC with mute since wife wont stop chattering.

Maybe I just crawled out of the wrong side of the bed

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back