The Official Tennessee @ #3 Kansas Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPN

omghulkhands

I love Peyton, but we always lose when he comes to a game. Good team effort by the Vols. I saw Azubuike fouling several times at the end with no call, but it's hard to beat Kansas at home.
I literally saw him karate chop Fulky
In the throat once while they were banging down low

Schasz

Vols competed with a ranked team in their crib. If we give that effort the rest of the year and if Bowden has finally ended his slump we still have some wins. Question is will we have enough wins to have a shot at the Big Dance.

OWB

Never
Staff member
All I have to say is that bogus 4th foul on Fulk was absolute garbage considering the 7 or 8 times Azubuike pushed off to get open. That gave Kansas the advantage. Azubuike should’ve fouled out in the first half if we’re being honest.

Great effort from the team, though. It’s never easy on the road. I feel like the Vols should’ve walked out of there with dub, though. Too bad.

hard to win (especially an away game (and especially especially at kansas)) when you have 15 turnovers and the other team has 6

good to see us shooting better today, though (40% from 3 and 45.5% overall)

The reality is we lost way to much from last year, and then Turners season ending injury. Its to much to overcome this year. But I like the growth we've seen from the team, especially Pons and Fulk.

BowlBrother85

1 star recruit
Great effort today. This was encouraging. Pons was awesome and Bowden showed some spark too. Vescovi played well in the first half... can't really complain too much about anything except that James continues to struggle. I sincerely hope he isn't entertaining the NBA draft.

VN Store