The Official Tennessee @ #18 Kentucky Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN2

KY is going to move the ball and score points. We have little depth with avg talent on defense. I’d like to see more rushing attempts, but UT has to continue to attacking downfield since we get behind the chains due to stupid O-line penalties.
This defense has played better against better offenses. They need to wake up!

That’s your fault for being naive, this was never going to be a UT blowout
I’m not naive. I’m very negative on UT football usually, but with what I’ve seen lately, I really thought we could burn them. I didn’t expect our defense to be so poor and for them to be able to burn through clock as a result. Im not a negavol so much, but pretty realistic on our suckitude lately.

I think this is my fault guys. I started the game sitting outside by the fire listening to the radio then I got so dang excited after the first play I just had to come in and turn it on…

I’m not naive. I’m very negative on UT football usually, but with what I’ve seen lately, I really thought we could burn them. I didn’t expect our defense to be so poor and for them to be able to burn through clock as a result.
This was an extremely favorable match-up. Tenn was trending upward, Kentucky downwards. Tenn had a bye week. Somehow they're leading and could get their act together but holy smokes (no pun intended), this has been embarrassing.

I’m not naive. I’m very negative on UT football usually, but with what I’ve seen lately, I really thought we could burn them. I didn’t expect our defense to be so poor and for them to be able to burn through clock as a result.
I agree but I believe there o-line is way better opening up the running Lanes than ours.

VN Store

Back