The Official Tennessee @ #18 Kentucky Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN2

Kentucky should have at least one turnover already. More things have to go right for them to score each drive. Hopefully we can get up 10+ and make Levis have to throw the ball more. Good things will happen for us if he does.

We need a new defensively coordinator. I got 2 other old guys sitting here with me saying the same. They want pressure on the QB. The Defense wins ball games! Go Vols! We all are VFL!

Flipped on over SEC network at the half to watch SC up on UF by 10. Man, I wished we could have played UF later in the season.Mullen might be packing his bags at the end of the season if he loses this game

Said the same thing.

Offense is deadly...
If we can get the D clicking....man....we could really put a thumping on some teams
We see the promise of what Tennessee can be under Heupel. The only way they become a constant winning team is by recruiting and building depth. Hopefully with the Investigation coming to an end, Heupel and crew can get some commitments. I am nervous about his recruiting ability

We need a new defensively coordinator. I got 2 other old guys sitting here with me saying the same. They want pressure on the QB. The Defense wins ball games! Go Vols! We all are VFL!
A defense that obviously had a bad plan tonight, but I'll take the defense we've had most of the season. It's one half, calm down man

Stoops probably thinking he should have ran the clock out 😂

Stoops is probably cussing Levis for missing multiple easy throws that would have put us in field goal range.

What I don't understand if how UK felt pressured to throw 4 straight times when they had a timeout and UT was dropping back. It felt like the perfect time for a draw play. Complete choke job to end the half. Defense had zero awareness to guard the sidelines and sat way too far back.

Reactions: kcvols1

VN Store

Back