The Official Tennessee @ #13 Auburn Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, CBS

Please tell me I'm not bad luck. I just tuned into the game 4 minutes ago just as we took a 17 point lead. Vescovi had just picked up #4. We haven't done anything since.

Jesus Christ I would've called a timeout 6 possessions ago the writing was on the wall that this was coming.

Lol predictable. Our guys are starting to play not to lose now and auburn will start hitting their shots while we turn it over

Why in the heck did Barnes wait so long to call a timeout when Auburn clearly had all the momentum and the Vols became turnover machines??????

Like I said it's mental toughness it requires on the road. Especially when refs our allowing d to get into our body this much

Why in the heck did Barnes wait so long to call a timeout when Auburn clearly had all the momentum and the Vols became turnover machines??????
He’s stubborn and stupid(when it comes to calling TOs)

Please tell me I'm not bad luck. I just tuned into the game 4 minutes ago just as we took a 17 point lead. Vescovi had just picked up #4. We haven't done anything since.
Try turning it off for like 5 minutes. We need to have a run here

Should’ve called TO, but we were at the under 12 timeout next time there was a dead ball so I assume he was trying hesitant to call it knowing one was coming up

this is on Barnes for letting the last 3 minutes get away. he waited too long to call a timeout
That is just Your opinion! Pearl did not call a time out when they were down by 15 or 17. Sometimes you just let your team play through it. Might need that timeout at the end of the game.

Reactions: RollerVol

VN Store

Back