The Official Tennesee @ #23 Auburn Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

SSJG ! Another game down the tubes because of QB play and coaching decisions. Oh let's not forget piss poor play by the Vol field goal kicker. WTH is going on with him this year anyway ?

Didn’t you hear the announcers say when talking with CJP about Bailey he said he wanted to see on Bailey’s face a look that he wanted to be out there?
Well Bailey finally figured out from watching JG for 7 games what “look” CJP was talking about
I heard that. So Pruitt had doubts that HB wanted to play? Another reason the dumba** needs to be fired.

His first TD drive great. His second drive...poor awareness and clock management. Took a sack. Threw in the middle of the field with under 45 seconds left in the game.. Maybe its his personality/natural body language but he seemed a bit lackadaisical and not a full sense of urgency.
The two possessions were mop-up again. He is better now in limited action than our 5th year Qb is. Let’s see what he can do from the beginning of a game.

No he just put the guy in the game that has done that about 20 other times he put him in the game.
Most bad Coaching decisions: 2020 winner by a landslide-Jeremy Pruitt
Most dumb posting decisions: DougAtkins91
you have been ranting all night there keyboard warrior! Maybe you should submit your vast football resume for the job!

Reactions: feathersax
It's nauseating listening to these guys on the radio tote the water for the program. These guys have to be choking on some of the crap that's coming out of their mouths.. 🙄

That’s cute that you think the game was still in doubt. Again for Auburn the best way to have the clock run was to allow those 10 yard passes and a few of those he missed!
# 80 dropped a couple of those incompletions. HB played with confidence and was on target. He had to throw a couple away because of their tight defense. The point is, he threw it away instead to Auburn. The Line played better than they have since the MO game. Gray had his best game as a VOL. Two missed field goals by our kicker didn't help, but they were both about 50 yard attempts. Two plays lost this game for us; the blown coverage by a safety and a pick six by JG. I know, we till lost the game. I am still concerned that we are not playing more of our talented Freshmen and losing. If we were winning, I could understand not playing them, but we need to get them some experience before the season is over. Covid will still be here next Spring and we will have two classes of players who'll have missed Spring practice. As I said yesterday, this is a "throw away" season. I don't think we need to throw away the opportunity to get the new players experience needed to win next year. If Gray had not played last year, he would not have had the game he had yesterday.

The two possessions were mop-up again. He is better now in limited action than our 5th year Qb is. Let’s see what he can do from the beginning of a game.
Auburn was still playing their starters and they were not playing mop up offense or defense. If you want to continue to criticize, at least criticize with facts rather than fiction. The effort and play yesterday would have won the Kentucky and Arkansas games. HB will be winning games and a lot of them. Keep the faith or at least get some faith since you apparently don't have any.

Auburn was still playing their starters and they were not playing mop up offense or defense. If you want to continue to criticize, at least criticize with facts rather than fiction. The effort and play yesterday would have won the Kentucky and Arkansas games. HB will be winning games and a lot of them. Keep the faith or at least get some faith since you apparently don't have any.
Hmmm, I was in Vonore 50 years ago; never been back. You're welcome.

Hmmm, I was in Vonore 50 years ago; never been back. You're welcome.
Moved here 20 years ago from Atlanta. One of the best mover I ever made. I live in the part of Tellico Village which is located on the lake in Vonore. The lake was built in the 1980s. We have almost 500 home built or under construction.

Moved here 20 years ago from Atlanta. One of the best mover I ever made. I live in the part of Tellico Village which is located on the lake in Vonore. The lake was built in the 1980s. We have almost 500 home built or under construction.
Yes, I have heard that Tellico Village is very nice.

VN Store

Back