The Official Tennesee @ #23 Auburn Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

The really sad part.....the part that’s so damn sad is that this team, even with the crap Defense and a slew footed QB could be up 3 scores if the head coach was worth a damn.
There’s quality kids on our side. But the coaching is down right pitiful and why we suck as a team top to bottom

Reactions: lifeisdeep
They’re not a legit top 25 team. They have been handed two wins because of screwed up calls. They should be 2-4 like us.

So what’d you expect after Georgia, Kentucky, Bama, Arkansas? You thought we’d walk into Jordan hare and put them down? We’re tied at half. I take that 10 times over.

Expectations are much too high around here for a program coached by Beldar Gump and quarterbacked by “The Situation” from Jersey Shore.

Franklin is bout to get sued for covering up sexual assault between his male players in the locker room.

He allegedly told players to not report ongoing sexual harassment and assault by several players against one of the PSU players
What kind of football them weirdos playing?

Over/under on how many points Auburn scores in the 3rd quarter after they make adjustments and we do not? - 21 or 28?

I seriously want someone to defend that last possession by Tennessee. Please. I need to hear it.
giphy.gif

Reactions: PA Vol and joevol33
Bailey could do what JG is doing and THEN some. I swear to god its CRAZY that pruitt still has a job here.
But but
1 he had no spring ball
2 he can't get them lined up
3 he's not a good practizer
4 he doesn't get reps during the week
5 he doesn't have command of Chaney's astro physics play book
6 Pruitt is skeered he'll get hurt
7 Add you own excuse here ______

VN Store

Back