The Official Tennesee @ #23 Auburn Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Except I will likely torture myself and watch, at least till it’s out of reach. Then, of course, one of the other QBs will come in and get pummeled
I will be DVR’ing tonight. My youngest daughter has a dance recital and her first solo and I’m pumped!! she’s worked her butt off at this dance thing. Sadly, there will probably be more passion in a ballet recital than we will see out of our football team tonight.
GBO!!

Vols win. Cheney also receives extension 👍
giphy.gif

I will be DVR’ing tonight. My youngest daughter has a dance recital and her first solo and I’m pumped!! she’s worked her butt off at this dance thing. Sadly, there will probably be more passion in a ballet recital than we will see out of our football team tonight.
GBO!!
Let’s hope we play we some heart.

Auburn is going to be without 4 or 5 starters due to Covid supposedly, anybody heard who they might be?

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
I want to see our creative, wide open offense. Like three slow handoffs up the middle. Maybe Geronimo can stand there like a statue faking a pass after handoff. They'll never see that coming. Then we can punt and repeat.

Once again time to guess what channel the game will start on -- still 3rd Q of the one on ESPN

Reactions: ugg

VN Store

Back