The Official Tennesee @ #23 Auburn Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Good morning fellow Volunteers!

Not clear on what to say..... "Hope" has left my thought process.

We have had time for a millionaire to scheme and prepare our men for the challenge, let us hope for the best

Go Big Orange!

Just heard we've never lost 5 in a row. All I can think is this is another opportunity for this staff to take us to a new rock bottom.

Edit: bad research by espn, in 88 we started 0-6

Last edited:
I like Eric Gray, but this feels like a game Ty Chandler needs to take over. Small is a great complement to those 2 as well.

I hope I am wrong but I expect another very disappointing performance. I haven't seen a position group improve all year and that doesn't encourage me. It seems like we have put too much emphasis on coaches who can recruit and not enough on coaches who can coach but we'll see. Regardless of what happens, I will be watching. It's like a train wreck, I just can't look away.

Reactions: Seattle Hillbilly
I’d be surprised if we don’t come out playing aggressive on offense. I think Pruitt knows how much this one means and feels the heat. Not saying it will work, but I highly doubt we see a game like Arkansas today.

To'o To'o Tackling Machine

After a freshman All-America campaign in 2019, sophomore linebacker Henry To'o To'o leads the Vols in tackles (40) and tackles for loss (7.0) as a sophomore. He's tied for the SEC lead in tackles for loss with Auburn's Colby Wooden. In the season-opening win at South Carolina, he recorded his first career interception and returned it 32 yards for a touchdown. To'o To'o has recorded multiple tackles in 18 of the 19 career games he's played.

To’o To’o a liability in coverage, but tackles well....... a mixed bag?
He needs to improve very quickly

Reactions: Seattle Hillbilly

VN Store

Back