The Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

I have ignored the Tomlin needs to be fired stuff in the past, but he seriously is trying to lose this game

It sucks, but you losing to a bad Broncos and Raiders team heading down the stretch was really the killer. Win those, and this wouldn't have mattered

It's mind boggling that the media are giving Tomlin a pass this year even if they miss the playoffs.

He has the 2nd highest winning percentage of any active coach dummy. He almost always makes the playoffs. If missing the playoffs once is a fireable offense, then every other coach in the NFL should be fired as well.

You wouldn't be saying this if Tomlin was white. Black coaches never get respect even when they are better than almost all of their peers.

He has the 2nd highest winning percentage of any active coach dummy. He almost always makes the playoffs. If missing the playoffs once is a fireable offense, then every other coach in the NFL should be fired as well.

You wouldn't be saying this if Tomlin was white. Black coaches never get respect even when they are better than almost all of their peers.

He shouldn't be fired this year, but he did make some terrible calls this game. He's done enough in the past to keep coaching

He shouldn't be fired this year, but he did make some terrible calls this game. He's done enough in the past to keep coaching

Its a joke for the notion of him being fired to even be mentioned.

How come I didn't hear people calling for Pete Carroll to be fired last year after missing the playoffs for the first time in a number of years? Tomlin has just as many Super Bowls as Carroll and a higher winning percentage.

To even mention Tomlin's job security is insulting. He's the safest coach in the league outside of Bill Belichek. His resume says so.

Ah the race card. Nice.

Ah the race card. Nice.

Then please tell me why I never heard of Pete Carroll being on the hot seat last year after missing the playoffs?

Tomlin has a higher winning % as well as the same number of Super Bowl wins and appearances.

If race isn't the reason then please tell me why we're talking about the 2nd most winning active coach in the NFL being on the hot seat?

If Tomlin was white, nobody would have said a peep about his job. Just as nobody said anything about Pete Carroll's job being in question after last season.

Then please tell me why I never heard of Pete Carroll being on the hot seat last year after missing the playoffs?

Tomlin has a higher winning % as well as the same number of Super Bowl wins and appearances.

If race isn't the reason then please tell me why we're talking about the 2nd most winning active coach in the NFL being on the hot seat?

If Tomlin was white, nobody would have said a peep about his job. Just as nobody said anything about Pete Carroll's job being in question after last season.
If Tomlin was to be fired, the next coach may be smart enough to see how good Dobbs is. One would think you'd support that.

When Mike Mccarthy sucks and was fired he doesn't say "he makes the playoffs almost every year and he won a super bowl".

McCarthy has a lower winning percentage than Tomlin, one less Super Bowl apprearance, missed the playoffs TWO YEARS IN A ROW, and has the far better QB (Aaron Rodgers >>> Big Ben).

They're not comparable at all. Pete Carroll is more comprable to Tomlin. Which is why I've mentioned him repeatedly. Now please tell me where the calls were for Carroll to be fired last year? I'm waiting.

VN Store

Back