The Official Pitt Game Day Thread: Zone Edition

That's who I am. This is why I told you back when I was buying $30 watches I wouldn't spend $300-$400 on one. I'm convinced on the "inside" features, now I'm questioning the outside. Yesterday I banged it on the door jam 3 times and that never happened with my other one. So I started looking at the diameter, width, weight, materials etc. Good news is, for me, the only other watch I'd have other than this ine is yours and yours is the same diameters, pretty much the same width and just a little heavier. So there's that.
I have realized that no matter the price, there is no single watch or tracker that does what I want it to, doesn’t do what I don’t want or need it to, and looks good to me, no matter the price. I was able to stop second-guessing once that finally dawned on me.

Reactions: Behr
That's who I am. This is why I told you back when I was buying $30 watches I wouldn't spend $300-$400 on one. I'm convinced on the "inside" features, now I'm questioning the outside. Yesterday I banged it on the door jam 3 times and that never happened with my other one. So I started looking at the diameter, width, weight, materials etc. Good news is, for me, the only other watch I'd have other than this ine is yours and yours is the same diameters, pretty much the same width and just a little heavier. So there's that.
I don’t bang the face of my watch doing day to day stuff, but the old one took a beating on some hikes and mountain biking adventures. Never ever scratched the face. The new glass is supposedly even better

Reactions: Behr and GordonC
I don’t bang the face of my watch doing day to day stuff, but the old one took a beating on some hikes and mountain biking adventures. Never ever scratched the face. The new glass is supposedly even better
It didn't scratch it, it's titanium and I use a cover for the body. The face is sapphire and I also have a protector on it. But if I scratched either I'd have to get a new one.

Go Damn Vols and KMA 95.

I’m hopeful today but have no idea what to expect.
It will take a couple years of winning football before I expect to win these types of games.

I really don’t understand the expecting to lose based on what we’ve seen from Hypel so far.

VN Store

Back