The Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread

Pretty sad team. Hope they get a good player or two in the draft, it's a proud franchise that doesn't deserve to be this crappy.

Pretty sad team. Hope they get a good player or two in the draft, it's a proud franchise that doesn't deserve to be this crappy.

Adding Parker, Wiggins, Embiid or Randle would be huge for them in building their young core. I don't really know anything about Exhume and I didn't watch Indiana this year so I don't know much about Voleh. Surprised nba draft net has them above Randle. And I don't think the Sixers need Smart unless he can play shooting guard. But yeah... they already have MWC, Wroten and Noel who hasn't even played and was once considered the #1 pick.

Going forward...

C Embiid
F Noel
F
G Wroten
G MWC

or

C Noel
F
F Parker/Wiggins/Randle
G Wroten
G MWC

Hopefully the Pacers can help them with their tank tomorrow night. With the way the Pacers have been playing, wouldn't be shocked if the Sixers ended their losing streak against them.

Adding Parker, Wiggins, Embiid or Randle would be huge for them in building their young core. I don't really know anything about Exhume and I didn't watch Indiana this year so I don't know much about Voleh. Surprised nba draft net has them above Randle. And I don't think the Sixers need Smart unless he can play shooting guard. But yeah... they already have MWC, Wroten and Noel who hasn't even played and was once considered the #1 pick.

If they are smart they will pick Wiggins or Parker. I don't know how good Embiid can get (he shows a lot of promise though) and I didn't watch much of Exum and Vonleh from Indiana. I'm not sold on Randle either. He's a ballstopper and doesnt have a consistent jumper. Smart wouldnt be a terrible pick. But I really like Wiggins and Parker atm.

10003544_10152283080638643_267586858_n.jpg

I did not know that Tony Wroten was on this 76ers team. I think that says everything I need to know about ole T.Wrote, so bad that a team trying to lose did not trade or cut him.

I did not know that Tony Wroten was on this 76ers team. I think that says everything I need to know about ole T.Wrote, so bad that a team trying to lose did not trade or cut him.

He's actually played pretty well this year.

So even with the historic losing streak still the Bucks can't tie or pass the 76ers.

I won't be shocked when the 76ers more than likely finish with a better record not by much but still better.

Carter-Williams averaged 16.7 points, 6.3 assists and 6.2 rebounds, joining Oscar Robertson and Magic Johnson as the only rookies in NBA history to average at least 16.0 points, 6.0 rebounds and 6.0 assists.

Carter-Williams averaged 16.7 points, 6.3 assists and 6.2 rebounds, joining Oscar Robertson and Magic Johnson as the only rookies in NBA history to average at least 16.0 points, 6.0 rebounds and 6.0 assists.

Nice. Too bad about the team though.

There's talk of Philly possibly trading MCW

Wouldn't be against it. Hard choice imo.

As for trading for #1, like ya said the top 3 are all number one picks most years. If i'm the 76ers I draft Wiggins or Parker (whichever is left even if Embiid got skipped). They need a scorer. Trade wouldn't have happened anyway, Cleveland is perfectly happy with another top pick.

VN Store

Back