One Knoxville Sporting Club (USL League One)

mad4vols, are you affiliated with the club?
I work a lot with them as they do a lot of events at DICK'S. I hope/expect to have an actual connection to the club, but I don't want to share that until it's official.

Reactions: MAD
mad4vols, are you affiliated with the club?
I work a lot with them as they do a lot of events at DICK'S. I hope/expect to have an actual connection to the club, but I don't want to share that until it's official.
No, I’m not. That’s exciting, I have a feeling this team is going to be something special in Knoxville with the new stadium and everything.

It's the moment you've been waiting for...

Here are the winners of this year's Best New Crest competition! Every club brought the 🔥, but these five rose above in their groups.

Who are you most excited to watch this season?

C5B5BEBA-FFE0-4AD7-9208-CCC194C79F00.jpeg

Be part of soccer history in Knoxville! This Saturday, at Austin-East, One Knox plays their first ever match against Asheville City.

7960D348-F98F-4159-896B-AF3C521520AB.jpeg

Is it safe to assume you’ll be there Saturday?
I’ll be doing the PA announcing for all home games.

Is it safe to assume you’ll be there Saturday?
I’ll be doing the PA announcing for all home games.
That’s exciting, good luck at the opener.
I hope to come up to Knoxville later in the season.

If you'd like to check out the latest episode of the HOUSE OF SPORT podcast, I had on one of the local guys that's on the roster. He talks about how practice has been so far, and what the identity of the team will be. Here's a link, but it's also on Spotify and Apple podcasts: Really Loud Soccer Culture - House of Sport

If you'd like to check out the latest episode of the HOUSE OF SPORT podcast, I had on one of the local guys that's on the roster. He talks about how practice has been so far, and what the identity of the team will be. Here's a link, but it's also on Spotify and Apple podcasts: Really Loud Soccer Culture - House of Sport
Enjoyed listening, you put on a great production. Didn’t realize you were such a big soccer guy. May have missed it, everyone else said who were their favorite teams but didn’t hear yours. I’m excited for the upcoming season, hope it is a success, liked hearing there is a chance One Knox might go up to USL 1 next year.

I don't really have a team I'm super passionate about except for USMNT. I used to follow Arsenal pretty closely, and I followed Columbus Crew when I had a buddy that played for them. Now, I'd like to follow Nashville SC, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
Yeah, One Knox SC is very invested in getting the team up to USL1 by next year. I'm just excited for when they eventually are playing in the Smokies new stadium.

VN Store

Back