The Official Ole Miss Game Thread: Zone Edition

The really stupid thing is most don’t have a good enough arm to reach the field so they’re more likely to hurt other fans

Reactions: 508mikey
Doesn’t make it right now.

The refs caused this. you can’t calling a bs holding and then put the spot up on tv that everyone can see he made and expect drunk people not to riot.
Yeah remember when close plays weren't allowed to be shown on the stadium screen?

My generation.... we sit tight, have another swing of hootch, and see what the f happens next. If there is an issue it’s settled outside.

Yeah remember when close plays weren't allowed to be shown on the stadium screen?
If you’re going to blow a pivotal call then don’t put it on the screen. And don’t call holding away from the play when you’ve let it go all night.
Maybe it the psychology degree speaking but you have to realize your in front of a bunch of drunk angry people.

My generation.... we sit tight, have another swing of hootch, and see what the f happens next. If there is an issue it’s settled outside.
Well, we are old farts with achy joints, so there’s that.

But this was inexcusable. I am embarrassed to be a Tennessee fan.

Well, I'm completely disappointed in those dumbass fans, but I guess on the bright side it took some of the sting out of the loss itself.

I'm out.

VN Store

Back