The Official Ole Miss Game Thread: Zone Edition

He has added a whole other dimension to this game and I love it, and I ain't gonna let his fan club that seem like they almost hope he wins take my excitement away.

Lol, too far?
Nope. I can’t wait for Hypel to hang another loss on him.

Nope. I can’t wait for Hypel to hang another loss on him.
I meant the "real vol fans" part followed by "seem like they almost want him to win" parts. Lulz.

I ain't gonna lie, I'm now more excited about this game than I was the Florida game. Several things play into that, and never misunderstand that it means I want to win this one more than I did the Florida game. I always want to win Florida more than any other. But this one.....this one is exciting.

The cool thing, is if we finish like we all hope we do, that Florida game next year, in Knoxville, will be one for the ages!!!!

Today. Things are looking really good.

I meant the "real vol fans" part followed by "seem like they almost want him to win" parts. Lulz.

I ain't gonna lie, I'm now more excited about this game than I was the Florida game. Several things play into that, and never misunderstand that it means I want to win this one more than I did the Florida game. I always want to win Florida more than any other. But this one.....this one is exciting.

The cool thing, is if we finish like we all hope we do, that Florida game next year, in Knoxville, will be one for the ages!!!!

Today. Things are looking really good.
It’s finally nice to be a Vol excited about the future again.

He has added a whole other dimension to this game and I love it, and I ain't gonna let his fan club that seem like they almost hope he wins take my excitement away.

Lol, too far?
Yeah, too far. I don't understand why you think we would pull for Kiffin. He could never win again and it wouldn't hurt my feelers. I just find it amusing that all of the "real fans" think because he discussed an upcoming game with an opponent using coach speak that he is trolling you. I don't see it.

Sorry.

Yeah, too far. I don't understand why you think we would pull for Kiffin. He could never win again and it wouldn't hurt my feelers. I just find it amusing that all of the "real fans" think because he discussed an upcoming game with an opponent using coach speak that he is trolling you. I don't see it.

Sorry.

That's funny right there.

VN Store

Back