The Official make fun of the Cleveland Browns Thread

Kevin Stefanski showed during his interview a willingness to yield to certain expectations of part-time chief strategy office Paul DePodesta, including having someone from the analytics group wearing a headset and having access to the coaching staff on game days. Stefanski also agreed to owner Jimmy Haslam’s desire to engage in hours-long meetings with his head coach the day after games.

Kevin Stefanski agreed to certain specific terms that limit his authority

Another quote from the article:

"...the front office expects the head coach to “turn in game plans to the owner and analytics department by Friday, and to attend an end-of-week analytics meeting to discuss their plan.” "

I guess when you are recovering from Kitchens you ask for these kinds of things.

Its also the reason you dont get to hire McCarthy or Rivera, or McDaniels for that matter. I hope I'm wrong but I'm guessing they'll be recovering from Stefanski in a few years. Anyone dumb enough to go along with this can't be a leader.

Why is Haslam doing this to himself? I hope his other ventures do better.

Another quote from the article:

"...the front office expects the head coach to “turn in game plans to the owner and analytics department by Friday, and to attend an end-of-week analytics meeting to discuss their plan.” "

I guess when you are recovering from Kitchens you ask for these kinds of things.

Its also the reason you dont get to hire McCarthy or Rivera, or McDaniels for that matter. I hope I'm wrong but I'm guessing they'll be recovering from Stefanski in a few years. Anyone dumb enough to go along with this can't be a leader.

Why is Haslam doing this to himself? I hope his other ventures do better.
He thinks he's Jerry Jones.

The Cleveland Browns owners gave 5 million to a Cleveland hospital to help fight the coronavirus according to ESPN.

Definite upgrade on the uniforms. Boo for no orange pants (although the Browns owners have already said they are coming in the future).

Another bargain bin coach, same result.

You think the Haslam family would know after 8 or 9 times at this, it might be worth actually splurging for a head coach...

TEBOW!...lol

leo-pointing.jpg

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's

VN Store

Back