The Official make fun of the Cleveland Browns Thread

The AP is making me wonder if all this was in retaliation for Baker going after the commish?

"The Raiders didn’t appreciate the NFL postponing their trip."

Browns up early, but new practice squad kicker naggar is giving both the announcers, and the Browns themselves, panic attacks.

Baker Mayfield is terrible and is holding back this Browns team.
I like his commercials though.
GBO!!

I am so raging, hormonally upset rn with the Browns, it's difficult to speak. First off, you mismanaged Baker (who, by the way, cannot get through a season uninjured at this point). The proper thing would have been to hand it off to your back up, that you are paying 7 mill a year to, get Bake the surgery, and he would have been good to go late, I said this in this thread earlier, before the bye. You mismanaged That wide out trio by constantly trying to use them as running backs fir CS! Why would you use smaller wide outs as running backs? I mean.... What a failure. The expectations were different this time guys.

And, now the cherry on top. Ben gets his revenge. Ben gets to march off into the sun like a hero.

With both at 8-9 overall, the Browns finish 3rd in the division since Baltimore is at 1-5 in the division and owns last place.

They also sweep the division winner Bengals.

With both at 8-9 overall, the Browns finish 3rd in the division since Baltimore is at 1-5 in the division and owns last place.

They also sweep the division winner Bengals.
Which means ZERO currently

Just curious to me with all the sweeps in the division.

Cleveland sweeps Cincy, Cincy sweeps Pittsburgh & Baltimore, Pittsburgh sweeps Cleveland & Baltimore. Only Cleveland & Baltimore split.
That is pretty interesting

The Browns win over the Bengals yesterday is somewhat tainted. The Bengals played one starter yesterday and 21 backups. 22 if you count the place kicker. The Browns didn't play their starting QB but actually their backup is better...

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's

VN Store

Back