The Official make fun of the Cleveland Browns Thread

I saw a thing yesterday where a QB was breaking down footage of Mayfield pre and post injury. There was an obvious mechanical change in an attempt to compensate. He probably needs to sit.

He's probably going to have surgery. It will take six weeks to heal before he can start using his shoulder again. Browns will test the waters with Keenum, and see how much he has left in him. If not, Browns will hit the market for a one yr deal. Maybe CAM.

Honestly, Keenum knows this offense as well as anyone.

none of that is real news. We already knew, but the question is ... should he have the surgery now, or later? If he has it now... today, we get a bye, and then 5 winnable games in a row with the rest of the team healthy. That would be a six week heal time, which is what they probably should do... but Baker wants to play. He is trying to get a paycheck.

in other interesting tidbits. Cleveland radio saying d shelton will be used in a wideout situation, so that means JKelly will most likley get decent play time, and the prop bet has reflected that.

none of that is real news. We already knew, but the question is ... should he have the surgery now, or later? If he has it now... today, we get a bye, and then 5 winnable games in a row with the rest of the team healthy. That would be a six week heal time, which is what they probably should do... but Baker wants to play. He is trying to get a paycheck.
He gets a check if he goes on IR

yeah, you are right in a way, and I don't know if you meant it that way. The browns held off on giving him a new contract. He wants a contract extension.

Apparently, the Browns have sent OBJ home from practice. The Browns are a MESS. Baker can not get through a season healthy, and they will need to draft a back up at a minimum, and I think they are going to have to eventually part ways with Baker. As it stands, seems Browns are parting ways with OBJ.

Good Lord. Browns are set to release OBJ today and OBJ is pulling strings everywhere to stay on the team. I say drop OBJ, and drop BAKER. Get yourself a good qb and wide out in the draft and roll next year. This is more drama then a white woman.

Good Lord. Browns are set to release OBJ today and OBJ is pulling strings everywhere to stay on the team. I say drop OBJ, and drop BAKER. Get yourself a good qb and wide out in the draft and roll next year. This is more drama then a white woman.

Is there a QB that projects better than Mayfield in next year's draft? Seems like a bad crop of QBs coming up. Corral appears to be the only projected certain 1st rounder.

i need a pro passer. you can't run in the nfl. I need a down field passer. I hear the liberty qb Malik Willis is a highly rated draft prospect, but nothing wrong with UT's qb if he comes out.

btw, obj was just announced released, no word as to where he's going tho. raiders, rams, and tampa are top spots to move to.

Haven't had one since Brain Sipe.

Sipe_Brian5_Browns.JPG

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's
correct. I do not want to do this again, but was BEGGING them to take Josh Allen 1 in that draft. On my knees.

it is so damn hard to be a browns fan.

sometimes adversity can galvanize a team... I just hope they keep this going into the second half. they started dropping joey B 7 steps back to give him some room and it's worked a little. can't let joey have a game... that would be a dagger to the browns after this first half.

VN Store

Back