The Official make fun of the Cleveland Browns Thread

Depends...... Diva WR’s don’t win Super Bowls. Plaxico, Irvin, and Keyshawn......that’s it.
Steelers lost a diva and Cleveland got one. Steelers haven’t won a ring since AB arrived in Pittsburgh.
Keyshawn won a Super Bowl, Irvin won three

Depends...... Diva WR’s don’t win Super Bowls. Plaxico, Irvin, and Keyshawn......that’s it.
Steelers lost a diva and Cleveland got one. Steelers haven’t won a ring since AB arrived in Pittsburgh.
How many did they win the 30 years prior to him arriving?

And your point is what, besides a really poor attempt at trying to be cool by alternating caps
You try and make a point that diva WRs dont win Super Bowls when its clear there is a history of them doing so. You even use examples of some of the biggest drama queens to play football in your post that they dont win Super Bowls. And you want to babble to me about points lol.

Reactions: Hairy Vols
Thanks for repeating what I just said! Impressive....
You are one confusing and touchy individual to say the least. But hey, let's not forget guys like Percy Harvin, Torry Holt, Isaac Bruce and at times Demaryius Thomas were all considered divas and they got rings

Reactions: BearCat204
You try and make a point that diva WRs dont win Super Bowls when its clear there is a history of them doing so. You even use examples of some of the biggest drama queens to play football in your post that they dont win Super Bowls. And you want to babble to me about points lol.
You are one confusing and touchy individual to say the least. But hey, let's not forget guys like Percy Harvin, Torry Holt, Isaac Bruce and at times Demaryius Thomas were all considered divas and they got rings

I did say besides those three. Holt and Bruce were not divas....Harvin wasn't even the best receiver on his team. I'll give you Thomas.
Ultra divas. Moss, Carter, Chad Johnson, TO, etc, etc.......

I did say besides those three. Holt and Bruce were not divas....Harvin wasn't even the best receiver on his team. I'll give you Thomas.
The point is that being a "diva" WR has absolutely dick to do with winning Super Bowls or not and your self provided examples show that. You made a very poor post and you are doubling and tripling down on it lol

Moss (2) and TO (1) both made the Super Bowl. TO actually had a hell of a game. Moss did decently as well.

Neither certainly lost the game for thier team. TO is probably the only reason the Eggles were even close

The point is that being a "diva" WR has absolutely dick to do with winning Super Bowls or not and your self provided examples show that. You made a very poor post and you are doubling and tripling down on it lol
3 big time diva WR's have won Super Bowls Fact. Not double/triple down on it.
AB nor OBJ will win a Super Bowl.

Last edited:
3 big time diva WR's have won Super Bowls Fact. Not double/triple down on it.
AB nor OBJ will win a Super Bowl.
AB probably wont with the Raiders, but OBJ certainly will have the opportunity with what the Browns are building.......neither of which will have a single damn thing to do with them being a "diva" or not lol

AB probably wont with the Raiders, but OBJ certainly will have the opportunity with what the Browns are building.......neither of which will have a single damn thing to do with them being a "diva" or not lol
Your opinion.....and that's fine. Just don't bash mine since it doesn't equal yours.

Your opinion.....and that's fine. Just don't bash mine since it doesn't equal yours.
You are talking in circles now. Your opinion that you stated as fact is saying diva WRs dont win Super Bowls when there have been multiple examples saying otherwise.

Them winning or not had nothing to do with TO being a "diva".
JC....just a coincidence that very few have won SB's. That's fine.
It doesn't change the fact that very few have won them. That is all I have said.

edit...........I don't want a "me only" guy on my fav team.

Last edited:

I don't recall Holt and Bruce being diva WR just really good. Maybe I missed something.

JC....just a coincidence that very few have won SB's. That's fine.
It doesn't change the fact that very few have won them. That is all I have said.

edit...........I don't want a "me only" guy on my fav team.

Very few of “them” have won Super Bowls because there have been relatively few of “them” to begin with. I tend to agree with BearCat, this is just a silly viewpoint based on absolutely nothing but personal distaste.

Wow, What a difference OBJ has made...

Odds for Cleveland to win the AFC are third best in the league going from 12-1 to 7-1 behind only the Kansas City Chiefs and New England Patriots.

Odds to win the Super Bowl are the fifth best overall going from 30-1 to 14-1.

Very few of “them” have won Super Bowls because there have been relatively few of “them” to begin with. I tend to agree with BearCat, this is just a silly viewpoint based on absolutely nothing but personal distaste.
It’s my opinion and it won’t change on this. We don’t have to agree and it’s ok.
I just don’t see OBJ turning the Browns into a championship team. Sorry.

And there are plenty of “them” diva wr’s. More than any other position.

It’s my opinion and it won’t change on this. We don’t have to agree and it’s ok.
I just don’t see OBJ turning the Browns into a championship team. Sorry.

And there are plenty of “them” diva wr’s. More than any other position.

Well, your opinion is plain silly, and that’s the point.

“Plenty” is a relative term. In comparison to the position as a whole, the “divas” comprise probably somewhere between 1-5% of WRs. That doesn’t make them some supernatural force that prevents teams from winning Super Bowls. It’s literally just a numbers game.

VN Store

Back