The Official New York Yankees Thread

The “30 at bats” thing is so hilarious to me. He could get 30 ABs on a backfield this afternoon. Doesn’t mean he’ll be ready tomorrow.

The “30 at bats” thing is so hilarious to me. He could get 30 ABs on a backfield this afternoon. Doesn’t mean he’ll be ready tomorrow.
I’m guessing “30 at bats” is more a measure of game “time” than an actual finite number of at bats.

Much like a Light year is a measure of distance than actual measure of time.

Just a thought. Because yea, otherwise it makes no sense.

It’s kinda on Aaron

The players are multi-Million dollar assets. The most valuable assets the Steinbrenner family controls.

Those player assets combined generate $750M in annual revenues for the greater Yankee organization.

It is 100% on the Organization to safeguard and look after those assets. I blame no one but the team and medical staff.

Reactions: 508mikey
Sanchez is always going to need a competent backup.

Luckily, Higashioka is already an excellent defender and pitch framer. He’s got some pop in his bat too

EXACTLY! This is all I’ve been saying. Complete malpractice on the part of the Yankees medical staff.

Fighting through injuries is expected of players. They’re told it’s part of the job.

Fixing them, however, is what the team’s medical staff is supposed to do.

Or in the Yankees’ case, how about just finding them? Would that be too much to ask?

Lennon: Yanks' medical staff botched Judge injury

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back