The Official New England Patriots Thread

I’m confused, this is a lawsuit? If it’s rape/sexual battery wouldn’t she be pushing for criminal charges?

I don’t pretend to understand the mindset of rape victims or anything but seems strange to be asking for money and not for prosecution if this happened.

I’m confused, this is a lawsuit? If it’s rape/sexual battery wouldn’t she be pushing for criminal charges?

I don’t pretend to understand the mindset of rape victims or anything but seems strange to be asking for money and not for prosecution if this happened.

Its a civil suit, this is from the NYT.

"The statement (by Brown's atty) characterized Taylor’s lawsuit as motivated by money. It was not clear whether Taylor reported her accusations to the police."

Here's the official response by the defense. It does indeed look like a $$$ deal.

Brown lawsuit.JPG

"The statement (by Brown's atty) characterized Taylor’s lawsuit as motivated by money. It was not clear whether Taylor reported her accusations to the police."

Here's the official response by the defense. It does indeed look like a $$$ deal.

View attachment 224412

This is all per Antonio Brown’s attorney, correct?

View attachment 224412

That’s a red flag to me; again don’t know what rape victims go through or their thought process but most don’t seem to have a monetary payout as their first reaction.

That’s a red flag to me; again don’t know what rape victims go through or their thought process but most don’t seem to have a monetary payout as their first reaction.

Oh really, well what was this woman's first reaction: 1) call the police, or 2) file a civil suit asking for monetary damages?

This look familiar?

"...but most don’t seem to have a monetary payout as their first reaction."

And?

Do you not realize I’m agreeing with you? I’m saying it’s a red flag that she’s not telling the truth because her first reaction is to file a civil suit for money, not file a criminal charge.

Thank you, thats more clear.

giphy.gif

Pittsburgh Doctor Claims Antonio Brown Repeatedly Farted In His Face, Owes Him $11,500

Monroeville’s Dr. Victor Prisk has filed a lawsuit in Pennsylvania claiming that Brown owes him $11,500 in unpaid fees.
Not only that, according to the NY Post, Dr. Prisk claims Brown repeatedly farted in his face and laughed about it during a consultation where he showed up three hours late.
Dr. Prisk said he was wary of signing Brown because of his “flighty” reputation for not paying his bills, Sports Illustrated reported.
TMZ even obtained video of the appointment in August of 2018 where Brown can be heard farting and laughing about it as Prisk tests his body fat.
“It seemed just childish to me,” Prisk told Sports Illustrated. “I’m a doctor and this man is farting in my face.”
Prisk runs Prisk Orthopaedics and Wellness in Monroeville, he filed the suit earlier this month.

Pats did not pay AB. Of course he wants the NFLPA to go to bat for him. Dude needs to just grow up. He has pissed away a fantastic career in a really short time. I read stories saying he doesn't have the right people around him for him to succeed. Seriously? Dude is what 31? Time to start acting like a grown ass man.

VN Store

Back