The Official New England Patriots Thread

Frickin Kraft is talking about another extension for a nearly 42 yr old Brady!! This is ridiculous!!! Dude wins the damn SB he should just give it up!!! RETIRE you egomaniac!!!!! I’ll be so glad when that program implodes once Brady and Coach are gone!!!!

LMAO Its cast in stone, he's playing til he's 45 barring any unforeseen incidents. I love the Brady hate, keep it coming.... it helps identify all the people on this board that aren't real football fans.

Reactions: BrookhavenVol
Yeah obviously you are right and almost everyone else is wrong 🙄

Um, it's 100% verifible fact bro. Look it up.

I know that would take effort and isn't as cool as just plugging your fingers in your ears and repeating what Chris Mortensen told you because it's what you want to believe, but life is tough sometimes.

Reactions: TN Ribs
Oh wait, you know I was wrong...turns out likely all 4 of the 4 balls they tested from the Colts were under-inflated; one of the measurements was written down incorrectly. And never pointed out, the Colts were allowed to continue to use those balls and they were still under-inflated at the end of the game; the Pats all had correctly inflated balls at the end of the game.

Also all of the Pats' footballs were tested before the Colts, and the report states that the Colts' balls sitting in the warm locker room actually raised their pressue. Which means they were at the same levels as the Pats' football had they tested them at the same time.

Again, all 100% verifiable facts in the official report.

Reactions: HoptownVol
Frickin Kraft is talking about another extension for a nearly 42 yr old Brady!! This is ridiculous!!! Dude wins the damn SB he should just give it up!!! RETIRE you egomaniac!!!!! I’ll be so glad when that program implodes once Brady and Coach are gone!!!!

Lol, why would he retire when he's still making Super Bowls? He's not retiring until he can't complete a 15 yard pass.

I'm sure you would ride out into the sunset as champion? You'd go kicking and screaming like the rest of us.
I'm no NE fan, but let him play as long as he wants.

Reactions: HoptownVol
Lol. I accidentally posted what I meant to text to my wife. Now deleted.

Last edited:
One must be a fan of Brady to be a real football fan? Lulz

I noticed you didn't reply to me directly, here's your problem... if you can't appreciate what this guy is doing at 41, which is unprecedented BTW, then no you probably aren't a real football fan. But then again there aren't that many NFL fans on this board to begin with.

Now tell me Brady is a cheater so I can destroy that idiotic argument for you too.

Reactions: TN Ribs
Football fans can believe he’s great and hate him as a competitor and be a real football fan all at the same time. There’s daily hate for Alabama and Saban here by real football fans as well. Winning breeds hate from the competition.

For anybody that doesn't know what a jackass AB is....I can't believe he posted this phone call with Gruden.

This is going to be interesting for sure. It's an offensive arms race of Pats and Chiefs. We just need to keep Brady healthy.

VN Store

Back