The Official New England Patriots Thread

I effing loathe the Pats. So damn ready for them to be done. Praying that the Chiefs end them next week.
I'm not sure if I'm more tired of the Patriots themselves or the Pats-privilege. They get more bogus calls and no calls than any other professional team in any sport.

Sickening. Let the teams play to decide who goes to the Super Bowl. Both games had controversial, game altering calls.

I'm not sure if I'm more tired of the Patriots themselves or the Pats-privilege. They get more bogus calls and no calls than any other professional team in any sport.

Sickening. Let the teams play to decide who goes to the Super Bowl. Both games had controversial, game altering calls.

That no call offensive PI was way more egregious than anything else in the game

Reactions: PandamoniumReigns
The roughing the passer call that we got was pretty damn bad.
Yeah, it was bad. And I'm not losing any sleep over pats winning. I don't care for either team. It'd just be nice to see a different team. I get it if your a Pats fan, but for the Majority of NFL fans, we are overly tired of seeing them in the SB. It just adds to the frustration seeing them get garbage calls.

But overall, 2 solid games today for the most part. Couldn't ask for anything better....aside from the winners. 😁

Maybe just MAYBE if Brady gets #6 he decides he’s had enough and calls it quits. Got nothing left to prove...Brees has broken almost all of the records Manning had so he won’t be around much longer either. He will retire with close to 80,000 pass yards. Brady might get lucky if he hits 70,000....

Maybe just MAYBE if Brady gets #6 he decides he’s had enough and calls it quits. Got nothing left to prove...Brees has broken almost all of the records Manning had so he won’t be around much longer either. He will retire with close to 80,000 pass yards. Brady might get lucky if he hits 70,000....

Brady is already past 70k. Try again.

I can't stand the Patriots, Belichek and Brady. But, damn, I have to tip my hat to 'em. Belichek's game plan was genius in the first half. If it wasn't for the goal line pick, the game would have been almost over the 1st half. I knew Brady would score a TD when they got the ball first in OT and he did. I love the Game, so I can't hate the player(s). Congrats Pats and mad respect. Hope u all lose tho, but I expect u all to win

Reactions: HoptownVol and MAD

Why would he when he's still performing at the level he is? The only way he's retiring is he gets like Manning got and he can't do the things he did before.

Why would he when he's still performing at the level he is? The only way he's retiring is he gets like Manning got and he can't do the things he did before.
if Brady starts losing his throwing velocity that might get him to consider quitting. Once he can’t hit 60+ yard throws anymore he will be done. That likely starts happening in the next 2 years...

if Brady starts losing his throwing velocity that might get him to consider quitting. Once he can’t hit 60+ yard throws anymore he will be done. That likely starts happening in the next 2 years...

Brady hasn't lost his fastball and you can count the number of 60+ yard throws in a season on 2 fingers. Thats not the Pats offense.

LOL Actual science ruled on this quite a while back.

Not even a Pats fan and it's hilarious how much misinformation there is about the "deflategate". My favorite is how no one ever points out that they only tested 4 of the Colts' footballs and 3 of them were under-inflated too. But I guess there's no story there since the Colts got murdered.

Reactions: HoptownVol
Not even a Pats fan and it's hilarious how much misinformation there is about the "deflategate". My favorite is how no one ever points out that they only tested 4 of the Colts' footballs and 3 of them were under-inflated too. But I guess there's no story there since the Colts got murdered.

Yeah obviously you are right and almost everyone else is wrong 🙄

Frickin Kraft is talking about another extension for a nearly 42 yr old Brady!! This is ridiculous!!! Dude wins the damn SB he should just give it up!!! RETIRE you egomaniac!!!!! I’ll be so glad when that program implodes once Brady and Coach are gone!!!!

VN Store

Back