The Official Nashville Soccer Club Thread

The only original NSC player from the USL days scored. Taylor Washington.

Have you been to any games in person? How’s the attendance, atmosphere, etc.

I’m not who you asked, but I feel like Geodis has a fun atmosphere. I always have a good time at games. I usually Uber to the game, parking is pretty limited around the stadium and a lot of houses nearby open their yards up for parking for $30-$50.

Reactions: C/O
Have you been to any games in person? How’s the attendance, atmosphere, etc.
I’ve been twice so far this year. Great atmosphere. Attendance even with crappy weather has been very good.

Parking isn’t an issue for me. I’ve paid $20 to park in peoples lawns.

Reactions: C/O
Seems like we are in the middle of a slide. Seems we do this every year. We were in a very good spot, now we have to stabilize.

Last edited:
Have to do something to get off this slide. I'd be super pissed if I had dished out money for an app to watch this.

Unfortunately that's the reality we're in now. Going to piss away good fans just like the Predators did.

Have to do something to get off this slide. I'd be super pissed if I had dished out money for an app to watch this.

Unfortunately that's the reality we're in now. Going to piss away good fans just like the Predators did.
This team will look much different once Surridge is playing and Leal is back healthy. The leagues cup is also a good chance to get some other guys playing time who don’t normally play. Willis didn’t even play tonight.

VN Store

Back