The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Wins for JGR when Logano was there:

2008: 10 wins (0 for Logano, only started 2 races)
2009: 9 wins (1)
2010: 11 wins (0)
2011: 5 wins (0)
2012: 7 wins (1)

The cars weren't the problem.

Compared to what they did in 15, 16, 17, & 18? Include truex by the way.

I did the math:

2015: 15 wins - Suarez didn’t trace
2016: 16 wins - Suarez didn’t race
2017: 16 wins - 0 wins for Suarez
2018: 13 wins - 0 wins for Suarez

Complete domination from 15-17. Probably led 50% of the total laps.

3 xfinity wins during this time. The guy is literally Trevor bayne in a better racecar. Neither one deserved to be in the cup series.

Last edited:
Compared to what they did in 15, 16, 17, & 18? Include truex by the way.

I did the math:

2015: 15 wins - Suarez didn’t trace
2016: 16 wins - Suarez didn’t race
2017: 16 wins - 0 wins for Suarez
2018: 13 wins - 0 wins for Suarez

Complete domination from 15-17. Probably led 50% of the total laps.

3 xfinity wins during this time. The guy is literally Trevor bayne in a better racecar. Neither one deserved to be in the cup series.
Why would you include Truex? FRR had a technical alliance with JGR, but it was not a JGR team. Besides, in 2015 FRR ran Chevy, not Toyota.

Again, Truex was not a JGR team. That's like us trying to claim Alabama's 14 wins because we're both in the SEC. Wait! Can we do That?

Everything was provided by jgr. It is jgr whether you like it or not.

I guess if you want, you can get caught up on “oh they were owned by someone else”, then you could argue this, but you would be incorrect.

Everything put on the racetrack by FRR was made by jgr.

Everything was provided by jgr. It is jgr whether you like it or not.

I guess if you want, you can get caught up on “oh they were owned by someone else”, then you could argue this, but you would be incorrect.

Everything put on the racetrack by FRR was made by jgr.
Pretty sure that's not correct with FRR based in Denver.

I’m spoiled. I looked at all the analytics. Doing that helped me win a championship in 2015. :)
I got lucky this past season. I look at that stuff too but it never seems to pan out for me lol if Logano wouldn't have gotten hot last season in the playoffs, no way would have I won it.

Well if you guys want to watch a terrible product every Sunday for 2019 you found the correct sport. Video from yesterday’s practice looks horrible.

Zero talent to drive the cars now.

Well if you guys want to watch a terrible product every Sunday for 2019 you found the correct sport. Video from yesterday’s practice looks horrible.

Zero talent to drive the cars now.
You talking about the test sessions they've been doing this week in Vegas? They aren't in Daytona yet.

Their not practicing for a race or to really set the car up just trying out some different things. Their running Draft Sessions mostly of 15-25 laps each trying out a new aero package.

You talking about the test sessions they've been doing this week in Vegas? They aren't in Daytona yet.

Their not practicing for a race or to really set the car up just trying out some different things. Their running Draft Sessions mostly of 15-25 laps each trying out a new aero package.

2019 rules package on display in Vegas drafting practice | NASCAR.com

With the exact cars they will be using for the race. Nascar needs to change ownership and let the drivers run the sport.

VN Store

Back