The Official Libertarian/Anarcho-Capitalist Thread

Trump doesn't really come up in this thread, and I like it that way. Kick rocks with your tds
lol. Sure thing dude. You blame Trump for almost everything just like the other rubes. You want people to believe you aren’t a liberal. But you are.

Question. Why do you occasionally post in this thread when you aren’t a libertarian?

Reactions: just bob
lol. Sure thing dude. You blame Trump for almost everything just like the other rubes. You want people to believe you aren’t a liberal. But you are.

Question. Why do you occasionally post in this thread when you aren’t a libertarian?
Bussin, 100%, no cap, facts. He tries really hard to get people to think he's someone he isn't. Doesn't really work though. Huffines has major TDS.

Reactions: whodeycin85

I don't even talk about Trump that much. You are the one with TDS. You are the one obsessed and deranged about him. You brought him up.

This is every mention I made of Trump in the last week. Not blaming Trump for anything. You guys are the ones obsessed and deranged

Screenshot_20240331-074250_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240331-074250_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240331-074250_Chrome.jpg
    602.1 KB · Views: 0

VN Store

Back