The Official Lady Vols vs. Lady Bulldogs SEC Championship Game Thread 8:00 pm ESPN

Way to go Ladies......now the ESPN announcers will have to say something nice about ya'll instead of Ga.....they must hate that.....SEC CHAMPIONS.......NOW LETS GET THE NCAA CHAMPIONS....

Great to see them finally come through in a CG. This win should give them the confidence needed to win the big game in OK City. GO LADIES !

Great game by the lady vols. Down 4-0 in the first and they kept their heads up and stayed positive the whole game. Fantastic win and good job by the coaches to keep their spirits up after the 1st inning.

Congrats LV! Thanks to everyone who updated the scores throughout the game. Wow, what an epic and dramatic win by LV!

I've had no doubts about them winning tonight.

One down and one B-I-G one to go!! Hehe.

I'm one happy guy here like 2,000 miles away from home.
You guys have made my day...

Go Big Orange!

I don't know what is wrong with Ivy. She has been pulled the last two games. We are going to need her with the tourney coming up.She is throwing it hard but her ball might not be moving that much. I hope it don't get her down.

I don't know what is wrong with Ivy. She has been pulled the last two games. We are going to need her with the tourney coming up.She is throwing it hard but her ball might not be moving that much. I hope it don't get her down.

Ivy seems to have problems when the ump calls a tight strike zone. In the Auburn and Georgia games the ump wasn't calling jack on the outside corners. As a result she either walked batters or put too much of the ball over the plate. Ellen seemed to adjust quicker.

It would help if both girls mixed speeds over the plate a bit more. I watched the BigE Championship game earlier Saturday and the Louisville pitcher's offspeed stuff was in the high 40's. It was absolutely SICK! All of Ivy's pitches seem to be 58-69mph.

VN Store

Back