The Official LA Dodgers Thread

Players reporting, Spring is in the air.

Shoehei will be ready for regular season.

Walker Buelher is back, Paxton and Glasnow added.

Clayton will be back by Summer refreshed and ready to go.

Ohtani struck out looking, cancel the season.

Trade him now..

Am I doing this rant the way it's suppose to go??

I expect the Dodgers to lose tomorrow morning and then read the quotes online from the haters.

Amazing how individuals will jump to conclusions after 1 game out of a 162 game season.

Glasnow 5 good innings, Probably done for the day with 77 pitches and first game of season.

Hopefully he stays healthy this season..

I don't know what really happened here, but honestly this sounds like someone in Ohtani's group changed their minds about saying Ohtani knowlingly paid off his debts. Maybe when they realized his translator was actually making illegal bets? I don't know. None of this seems to flow.

Initially, a spokesman for Ohtani told ESPN the slugger had transferred the funds to cover Mizuhara's gambling debt. The spokesman presented Mizuhara to ESPN for a 90-minute interview Tuesday night, during which Mizuhara laid out his account in great detail. However, as ESPN prepared to publish the story Wednesday, the spokesman disavowed Mizuhara's account and said Ohtani's lawyers would issue a statement.

"In the course of responding to recent media inquiries, we discovered that Shohei has been the victim of a massive theft, and we are turning the matter over to the authorities," read the statement from Berk Brettler LLP.

Would like Dodgers to trade Gavin Lux and prospects to Toronto for Bo Bichette and move Mookie back to 2nd base and let Rojas eventually take over 3rd for Muncy.

Would like Dodgers to trade Gavin Lux and prospects to Toronto for Bo Bichette and move Mookie back to 2nd base and let Rojas eventually take over 3rd for Muncy.

Toronto isnā€™t trading Bichette nor is he on the market

VN Store

Back