The Official Johnny Majors Classic Game Thread: #24 Tennessee @ #17 Pittsburgh, 3:30 PM ET, ABC

Some folks was calling to fire the DC after the 1st drive. Ready to bench the entire defense, but they have made some.plays and are playing pretty good right now. We just need to make adjustments and come.out and keep up the momentum.

Guys and gals, we were down 10-0 6 minutes into the game. 24 minutes later we’ve out scored them 24-7. Were in great shape against #17 on the road and even our D is actually playing pretty well after a rough start. It was a great first half overall!

The secondary does not look good at all. We are getting good pressure on the QB but are a step too slow. This defense makes me really nervous.

Reactions: USMC-TNVOL
So their coach may want to get add prescription lenses to his sunglasses if he says McCoy wasn’t pushed out of bounds. I personally don’t think he knew the rule, as the 50k Pitt fans n attendance didn’t know.

Dang forest fire smoke is so bad here at the house my smoke alarm started beeping right when he started that kick. Closed out the half strong and Slovis is feeling it.

VN Store

Back