The Official Help OOTS with his game attendance decision thread...

One of the Smith's

Scotty 2 Hotty
I really would appreciate your all helping me on deciding which game, which tickets/seats, and where to park etc for an upcoming UT Basketball game.

I haven't been to a UT bball game since back in the Hathaway(sp?) days, so I need all the help I can get. Sad tho for someone from the Tri Cities, being so close and all.

Anyways, a friend and I want to go to a game on Christmas break so we were looking at the ULL and the Belmont games. There are tickets for about 50-60 bucks a piece on the lower levels. Any particular place that has the best view?

Also, which places are best to park, will that be a problem, etc?

Thanks you guys so much...

By the way...no "bench lofty" jokes, ;) lol :)

I'll default to someone else as far as the seats go, but for parking I would definitely recommend parking on the AG campus. It's free to park, and there are always spots right up until gametime. I'm not sure if it ever fills completely. UT also runs a free shuttle from the AG campus to the game and back. There are lots of buses used, so usually there is little to no line going to the game. Coming back, there is a very long line, but usually I just walk back.

50-60 dollars on the lower level isnt bad and anywhere in TBA is a decent view. Parking isnt a terrible issue either. Parking around arena is usually 5-10 dollars. And im pretty sure that you can park at the ag campus and ride the shuttle for free, unless something has recently changed.

I attended my first UT bball game last year against UK. Parking was not a problem. We parked in the parking deck next to the book store.

VN Store

Back