**The Official Florida Game Thread:Zone Edition**

I have not seen any credible analyst predict Vols loss.
We get it. No reason the Vols should lose this game and if they do, which you genuinely hope they do deep down inside, Heupel should be fired the second the clock hits 0:00 and we should Hire Freeze immediately before Auburn beats us to it.

Zero doubt in my mind that's what you wish would happen.

We get it. No reason the Vols should lose this game and if they do, which you genuinely hope they do deep down inside, Heupel should be fired the second the clock hits 0:00 and we should Hire Freeze immediately before Auburn beats us to it.

Zero doubt in my mind that's what you wish would happen.
I'd say truth is that Auburn already signed Freeze before the season started. This season is just a formality.

Hugh Freeze is a straight up garbage human being and will never be the head ball coach at UT.
I don’t know what kind I of human being he is. I try not to think of people as garbage because of where that kind of thinking leads. Otherwise, I agree that he will not coach the Vols although I do think he will be back in the SEC soon.

I don’t know what kind I of human being he is. I try not to think of people as garbage because of where that kind of thinking leads. Otherwise, I agree that he will not coach the Vols although I do think he will be back in the SEC soon.
And be run out with a 500 record just like last time

If Auburn hires him, it probably helps the Vols some. We may lose a few recruiting battles but it’s not like Vols play Barn often and he’d be a thorn in sides of UGA and Bama.
I get wanting someone that you think would get the job done. I thought Chip Kelly would and I wanted him more than anyone. (I was wrong and thank God I didn't get my wish) But I do understand that.

What I'll never understand is wanting (in my case Chip Kelly) so bad that #1... actually hoping the current coach fails #2. ..wanting it so you can be right.

I never had a legion of posts or just 1 insisting that Pruitt, Jones, Dooley or Kiffin was gonna save the program. I did say I liked Pruitt and hoped he succeeded, as I did the others too. If anyone interprets that to mean "they will turn the program around I guarantee it" then that's on them.

Heupel is doing better than all those and looks like he may be our savior, but I still won't say he's gonna turn this program around.

Blah blah blah, It does seem we are heading in the right direction and anyone not enjoying it, just doesn't want to.

VN Store

Back