**The Official Florida Game Thread:Zone Edition**

Enjoy As The College Football World Fixes Its Gaze On Knoxville, Tennessee | Rocky Top Insider

Tennessee hasn’t been very good at football for most of my life, but I’d never seen more apathy surrounding the program than I did when Josh Heupel took over as the Vols’ head coach in January 2021.

It’s been a tough 14 years for the Tennessee football program. But for one weekend there will be no better place to be in the college football world than Neyland Stadium in Knoxville.

Enjoy it.

I wanna go back home but unfortunately too many other peeps likes my home too. Likes it better than they home and they don't want to go home.
Invite me to visit. Make a gift of venison. I will be a cordial guest, and I will go home.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
The cow gets relief from being milked.

All dairy cows eventually end up at slaughter; both the dairy and beef industries feed into the same system. The abuse wreaked upon the bodies of female dairy cows is so intense that many of these cows become “downed.” This term refers to cows that are so sick and/or injured that they are unable to walk or even stand.

VN Store

Back