The official eat crow thread

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
I’m not gonna go back and search through all the threads where I TOLD YOU SO that Georgia ain’t what they’re made out to be, but here’s a place for all you Georgia nut huggers to say “damn you were right”.

Kirby is doing great building a program…I think next year is gonna be their year…😂😂😂

Realistically, the rematch is gonna be tough for Bama to win since it looks like Bama lost one of their top receivers.

I thought UGA was superior. But I knew they had some warts. A walk on qb, for one.

UGA could win a rematch but how the score goes early is the key. They can’t win a track meet with Bama.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
I always said Bama would win. This game by no means diminishes what Smart has accomplished. Any TN fan cracking jokes at Smart would give their left arm to have UGAs success.

What’s happening to Smart is exactly what happened to Miles at LSU. It’s Nick Saban. Name the team in the SECW that would have stayed within 2-3 TDs of UGA tonight.

What does that have to do with Smart not being a big game coach and Georgia being a choke program?

Lol a choke program?? You make it sound like UGA played slower tier SEC team. A team that somehow didn’t belong in the game with them. Get real and leave fantasy land. If not for Bama, UGA would be owning the SEC.

Lol a choke program?? You make it sound like UGA played slower tier SEC team. A team that somehow didn’t belong in the game with them. Get real and leave fantasy land. If not for Bama, UGA would be owning the SEC.
Yep, UGA fans should. They act like they’ve won 5 championship in the last 10 years.
That’s why it’s so fun when they lose

If Georgia keeps this up their “fans” will be Alabama fans next year. They will give up like their HC and team did.

I always said Bama would win. This game by no means diminishes what Smart has accomplished. Any TN fan cracking jokes at Smart would give their left arm to have UGAs success.

What’s happening to Smart is exactly what happened to Miles at LSU. It’s Nick Saban. Name the team in the SECW that would have stayed within 2-3 TDs of UGA tonight.

Yes it does
“Generational” defenses don’t give up 40+
That’s what we all heard all season
Loaded with talent and again can’t get it done
Nobody remembers East or West championships
They remember SEC Championships
They remember National Titles

Face it he’s Coach Cal of the football world. A glorified recruiter.

Reactions: Remy
Yes it does
“Generational” defenses don’t give up 40+
That’s what we all heard all season
Loaded with talent and again can’t get it done
Nobody remembers East or West championships
They remember SEC Championships
They remember National Titles

Face it he’s Coach Cal of the football world. A glorified recruiter.

Butch Jones beat him is all you really need to know and understand. LOL

Reactions: Sudden Impact
A.lot of.Vols.in here carrying uga water. Hope you enjoy it.

Notice there are no uga fans here. They are all on board that misspell 'dog' assuring each other how they are the bestest ever and how everyone else sucks.

Why do their job on here? I will never understand this!

VN Store

Back