THE OFFICIAL DUKE/UNC B-BALL THREAD 2020/21 (WORSE, SLOWER, MORE MASKS, LESS FANS, LESS W’s)

Sometimes you’ll catch me on an off day lol

I feel like your AD jumped the gun a bit ending the season/not accepting any bids. Though I completely understand why he did and I’m sure some of it was frustration.
I don’t want any part of the NIT. I would actively pull against Duke to win the NIT and have actively pulled UNC to win the NIT.

I seriously want to pick UNC to upset Baylor. I'll certainly be pulling for it and I can't believe I'm saying that.

Carolina's been too inconsistent this year, and the B1G ain't no joke this year. I can't pick us to win that game with a clear conscience. I think Roy said it best when he said this team has played itself into its bracket seeding, and will have to play its way through it...I just don't see it happening.

Carolina's been too inconsistent this year, and the B1G ain't no joke this year. I can't pick us to win that game with a clear conscience. I think Roy said it best when he said this team has played itself into its bracket seeding, and will have to play its way through it...I just don't see it happening.

That’s about as stone cold truth as there could ever be. When they’re bad they’re really bad but when they’re good they have potential to be a lot better.

Not sure where the disconnect is...

That’s about as stone cold truth as there could ever be. When they’re bad they’re really bad but when they’re good they have potential to be a lot better.

Yep. Can play with anybody (or to their level) good or bad.

Yep. Can play with anybody (or to their level) good or bad.
I agree with the sentiment. Where I get hung up is that, in my opinion, they've been bad A LOT more than they've been good. So, law of averages is telling me to keep tournament expectations low.

I agree with the sentiment. Where I get hung up is that, in my opinion, they've been bad A LOT more than they've been good. So, law of averages is telling me to keep tournament expectations low.
Absolutely, but they have been more up than down over the past few weeks.

That sucked. Of course, random dude scores 3x his season average. Oh well. Horrible showing tonight, regardless.

34 for Wisconsin was feeling it tonight. Tough one for the Heels and the ACC in general. Hopefully next year the big guys will return to form and be contenders. Despite what some on here think, college basketball is better when UK, UNC, and Duke are in contention. I’m sure CBS will agree the next few weeks.

Reactions: NashVol11

VN Store

Back