The OFFICIAL DUKE/UNC B-BALL THREAD 2019/2020 (BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER THAN EVER)

RDU VOL#14

I’m a Flawed Character
What’s up suckers? Let’s keep this thing going!!!

I think this Duke team will be drastically different and will be a year long work in progress. There is a lot of talent, but it’s definitely not last years group, that’s for sure. I think Duke will take its lumps early this year, which is a lot different than peaking in November as in years past. See last year’s UK game for example. You UK guys remember that game right? What am I saying of course you do. I think tonight Duke will take an L to Kansas and their scumbag program, but hopefully will figure it out come February and March like a certain light Blue team seems to always find itself around that time. Cole Anthony looks to be the real deal for UNC, I’m expecting big things from him, which sucks, because Roy’s teams usually excel when they have great guard play.

I think as of right now Duke’s ceiling is the second weekend, but a lot of these guys can grow up, but it has to start with Jones.

Always looking forward to the conversation with rival posters and the other toolbags who just stop by to say Duke sucks or that they cheat or some other nonsense they bring over from the BBall forum .

LEGGGOOO!
GO TO HELL CAROLINA GO TO HELL

EDIT: Obviously, this is a repost from last night . I was wrong about the KU/ Duke game, which worked out to be a good thing.

LET’S GET IT ON!!

Reactions: volwindy
That was a big ugly win last night . The offense is going to have to find itself, but it is all dependent upon Jones . I think I’m goin to like the mix of guys, but the lack of shooters is troubling . If Joey Baker isn’t going to get any burn maybe the VOLS will be a good landing spot for him to transfer. I was proud of Jack White finally showing he wasn’t an empty uniform after he got hit in the face. He made some key plays .

Cassius Stanley is going to be very, very good.

Seeing his stat line tonight was a reminder of how good Rashad McCants was and could have been. Too bad he’s a head case.

Seeing his stat line tonight was a reminder of how good Rashad McCants was and could have been. Too bad he’s a head case.

I would put McCants in the starting 5 of my most disliked UNC players of all time. He was really good, but like you said, complete head case .

Anthony isn’t gonna be like that IMO. He’s NPOY good. He obviously has a great support system with his Dad and then you have Kenny Smith in his ear.
I just can’t believe I’m dealing with another Greg Anthony. That wasn’t fun 30 years ago and now his son who is better has to face Duke at least twice .

I don't like Duke, but it's about time for another Coach K title isn't it?

He's won 5 titles - 4 of them have come in a year ending in a 0 or a 5 (1990-91, 2000-01, 2009-10, 2014-15). He wins these things usually in "round number" years.

He's won 5 titles - 4 of them have come in a year ending in a 0 or a 5 (1990-91, 2000-01, 2009-10, 2014-15). He wins these things usually in "round number" years.

Most convincing stat I've seen, probably. Putting down $1k

Reactions: 05_never_again
I would put McCants in the starting 5 of my most disliked UNC players of all time. He was really good, but like you said, complete head case .

Anthony isn’t gonna be like that IMO. He’s NPOY good. He obviously has a great support system with his Dad and then you have Kenny Smith in his ear.
I just can’t believe I’m dealing with another Greg Anthony. That wasn’t fun 30 years ago and now his son who is better has to face Duke at least twice .

One of my ER docs works at another hospital that contracts with Oak Hill Academy for medical care. He doesn’t really follow sports religiously and didn’t know who he’d been examining until after the fact, but he said that Cole was extremely nice and polite. “Yes, sir.” “No, sir.” “Thank you, sir.” He said you could tell that he’d been raised right.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Tre Jones is everything anyone could want in a true PG. he was last year too. Everyone thought it was just easy look good as the PG with that roster. He’s really good regardless

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

I hope he’s got one left.

Reactions: NashVol11
Gonna be weird if Stanley is a one-and-done and someone like Hurt comes back, but I'll take it

VN Store

Back