The OFFICIAL DUKE/UNC B-BALL THREAD 2019/2020 (BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER THAN EVER)

Meaning UNC didn’t deserve the crappy call by the refs? There is no doubt that UNC choked that game away. However, the correct call from the refs, and that game was on ice regardless of UNC’s multiple attempts to choke the game away.

Meaning if they shot free throws better they wouldn’t have been in that position. It was a bad call, Playtek sliding out of bounds and Stanley being called for a foul was questionable too. You can’t miss 17 ft s and then talk about the refs in a one possession game.

Meaning if they shot free throws better they wouldn’t have been in that position. It was a bad call, Playtek sliding out of bounds and Stanley being called for a foul was questionable too. You can’t miss 17 ft s and then talk about the refs in a one possession game.

You and I both know that was a foul. I already said that Carolina never should have let it come down to a bad call from the refs. If they had properly taken care of business, this was a relatively easy Carolina win in a game that Duke should have easily won. Duke has a better team this year. What I am attempting to assess is whether you are a straight shooter. Surprisingly enough, most Duke alumni are. Others Duke fans often aren’t.

You and I both know that was a foul. I already said that Carolina never should have let it come down to a bad call from the refs. If they had properly taken care of business, this was a relatively easy Carolina win in a game that Duke should have easily won. Duke has a better team this year. What I am attempting to assess is whether you are a straight shooter. Surprisingly enough, most Duke alumni are. Others Duke fans often aren’t.

I said it was a bad call. Go look at what I’ve written about this rivalry in the past. I call it like I see it and aside from the good natured ribbing I’d say that most Heel fans on here would agree with that. I’m a UT alum, not a Duke alum, but I’ve been going to these games since Jay Bilas was there. In fact I’d say that I have an equal to or better knowledge of Duke basketball than a lot of Duke Alums.

Only dummies think we were are the same poster. We agreed on Dobbs and nothing else. I was here before and after.

I'm not lame like you guys with the alts to make a fake account.
I have one screen name. Always have had the one screen name. Always will.

Try again D4H. Funny how the D4H name disappeared. . . . Completely.

No shame in admitting it.

I know the game is in Cameron, but I’ll be more impressed with a win tonight than anything else that has happened so far this season . not even 48 hours after after playing in that crazy game.

I know the game is in Cameron, but I’ll be more impressed with a win tonight than anything else that has happened so far this season . not even 48 hours after after playing in that crazy game.
Yea not really a trap game, but a very tough bell to ring after Saturday night

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Still sloppy, lackadaisical and soft. I guess it’s a little much to expect a change in two days, but still super frustrating

Reactions: volwindy
Well survived and got the W. Lots of frustrating moments.

On a side note can we ban some of the crappy side camera angles during game play.

This was a huge win. They are frustrating, but very capable.

You should get 2 extra likes for the camera angle comment.

That lower angle is annoying. I’ve seen it used more and more recently and I don’t know why. It has no advantage that I see

Can anyone explain to me how UNC is a 2 point favorite tonight?
Not only does it feel great when they lose, but it feels unbelievable when they lose like they did today. Hahahahaha
that’s like the nth time it’s practically happened all year for them. #GoDuke

Not only does it feel great when they lose, but it feels unbelievable when they lose like they did today. Hahahahaha
that’s like the nth time it’s practically happened all year for them. #GoDuke

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like this.

I just don’t understand why this thread is still active when basketball has been over for like six weeks?

As for one possession losses, I read something that said UNC had a total of five at the Smith Center from 2010-2019. There have been four this year.

I just don’t understand why this thread is still active when basketball has been over for like six weeks?

As for one possession losses, I read something that said UNC had a total of five at the Smith Center from 2010-2019. There have been four this year.

You’re right...you don’t understand. 😎

I’m sure it will be especially active in late March when the usual trolls stop by 4 or 5 times a season to gloat over a Duke loss.

VN Store

Back