The Official Duke/UNC 2018/19 Basketball Thread!!!

On the last one? Duke didn't even touch the guy and he airballed on his own. Right before that Duke got called for a charge while WF defender was still moving. Can't just zero in on one call. Sure Duke got lucky to win the game, but it had nothing to do with that missed three.

It was, shouldn't even been a game like that.
it was this shot - hard to tell from this video and doesnt look like ESPNs replay, but on one replay it appeared the Duke players hand hit the shooters hand

And Dook still stays on the 1 line. Must be nice.
If Duke beats Carolina and wins multiple games I. The AC tournament it’s up for debate with their resume . Definitely doesnt pass the eye test right now. I would say they should be a 3 seed and play in Des Moines, Tulsa or Columbus right now . Not worthy of playing in the South or East.

If Duke beats Carolina and wins multiple games I. The AC tournament it’s up for debate with their resume . Definitely doesnt pass the eye test right now. I would say they should be a 3 seed and play in Des Moines, Tulsa or Columbus right now . Not worthy of playing in the South or East.
Everybody all up in arms about stuff that doesn’t matter and isn’t decided yet. Virginia and Gonzaga are 1 seed locks, IMO. The other two 1 seeds will go to whichever two teams of UNC/Duke/UT/Kentucky have the best next week and a half. Again, JMO.

Everybody all up in arms about stuff that doesn’t matter and isn’t decided yet. Virginia and Gonzaga are 1 seed locks, IMO. The other two 1 seeds will go to whichever two teams of UNC/Duke/UT/Kentucky have the best next week and a half. Again, JMO.

That’s what drives me crazy. As Al Davis said” Just win baby!” If Duke wins the beats UNC and UVA 1 seed, if UNC keeps playing like they are 1 seed, if the Vols and UK meet again the winner is a 1. I don’t know though if UVA is a lock yet though.

That’s what drives me crazy. As Al Davis said” Just win baby!” If Duke wins the beats UNC and UVA 1 seed, if UNC keeps playing like they are 1 seed, if the Vols and UK meet again the winner is a 1. I don’t know though if UVA is a lock yet though.
If UVa were to lose Saturday, or first game of ACCT, they might have to sweat it out, but I don’t suspect either of those things to happen.

Most likely scenario:

Gonzaga
Virginia
UNC/Duke
UT/UK

Next most likely scenario:

Gonzaga
Virginia
UNC
Duke

Anybody else, like Michigan or Michigan State, is on the outside looking in and needs some early conference tournament losses by these first six teams. JMO

Most likely scenario:

Gonzaga
Virginia
UNC/Duke
UT/UK

Next most likely scenario:

Gonzaga
Virginia
UNC
Duke

Anybody else, like Michigan or Michigan State, is on the outside looking in and needs some early conference tournament losses by these first six teams. JMO
You must have missed the LSU Florida game tonight. Commentators seem to think LSU will have a #1 if they win the SEC tourney. So scratch out UT/UK on your list.

You must have missed the LSU Florida game tonight. Commentators seem to think LSU will have a #1 if they win the SEC tourney. So scratch out UT/UK on your list.
They’re in the “outside looking in” group. Win the SECT and they’ll have a shot. Personally, I think a 2 seed is their ceiling.

Kyrie and Zion have played a total of 30 seconds vs UNC in their time at Duke. Gross

I would love to have seen Kyrie absolutely embarrass Kendall Marshall.

UNC-Dook 2.0

Look forward to watching the Heels send them home with another loss yet somehow Dook will find a way to land on the one line

Reactions: AV_12
I think Duke can handle one more loss. Either win tonight and lose in the ACC semis or CG OR lose tonight, win ACC tourney and get a one seed. Kinda think UNC and UVA are in the same boat. Could easily see UVa and one of Duke/UNC getting a one

“We”? Are you speaking for all Dook fans?

Just as valuable as your lame comment?

No I wouldn’t presume to speak for all Duke or UNC fans that actually provides substance to the conversation, but carry on.

No I wouldn’t presume to speak for all Duke or UNC fans that actually provides substance to the conversation, but carry on.
Just another reason why it is a joy to watch Dook lose. Because of their bandwagon front runner fans.

What substance are your providing to the thread again?

Just another reason why it is a joy to watch Dook lose. Because of their bandwagon front runner fans.

What substance are your providing to the thread again?

I’m not bandwagon and I’m not a front runner.

If Duke loses, do you think they will move back to number 1 and have the overall number 1 seed in the tournament? 😂

VN Store

Back