The Official Duke/UNC 2018/19 Basketball Thread!!!

I had the chance to see LeBron play high school ball and I had the pleasure to watch ZW as well. No hype intended but ZW is the best high school player I have ever seen. He is a freak of nature.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I had dinner in a very nice steakhouse tonight in Chapel Hill and guess who rolls in ? Good ole Luke Maye with his smoke show of a girlfriend. My mom says " those eyebrows weren't as bad as on TV. " then proceeds to tell,the other tables,around us who wrk in the UNC AD that they are big Duke fans. Smfh.

It felt like when the guys in Animal House went and saw Otis Day and the nights . "We are gonna die."

Should be a good test tonight versus Auburn. Bruce Pearl has been waiting for K a long time and I think he will have them ready to play hard and compete.

Looking forward to this one tonight. If Auburn shoots like they did against Xavier it’s over early. If they shoot like they can, Duke may be in trouble.

Auburn will for sure be the best defensive challenge Duke has faced.

Duke’s forgotten man, Marques Bolden, was still a McD’s AA and top 12 recruit by almost all services.

Just so you're aware. You can't try and claim Zion on your record. Everyone is saying this.

Lol

Can’t lie, always tough to lose, but I’m really enjoying watching this Auburn squad. They will be legit once they get Purifoy back.

Duke is stupid good. Not many teams going to be able to evenly compete with them for an entire game, let alone beat them.

Lol

Can’t lie, always tough to lose, but I’m really enjoying watching this Auburn squad. They will be legit once they get Purifoy back.

Duke is stupid good. Not many teams going to be able to evenly compete with them for an entire game, let alone beat them.

You guys are good. Harper is outstanding. I kind of had a feeling the game would go the way it did. Bruce has a way of junking up the game, just run, jump, attack, overplay and make you play faster than you want. Bolden was amazingly the X factor tonight. I was shocked.

Starting to get frustrated by Barrett’s shot selection and concerned that Zion might be getting way too much attention. Way too much. Once the ACC/B1G challenge is over Xmas break will be good for him I hope.

I had the chance to see LeBron play high school ball and I had the pleasure to watch ZW as well. No hype intended but ZW is the best high school player I have ever seen. He is a freak of nature.
Don’t let anyone in the b-ball forum hear you.
Apparently we’re better off recruiting 3 stars.

VN Store

Back