The Official Detroit Pistons Thread

Trae Young was on fire last night against Detroit and I was glad to see Atlanta start 1-0.

Go Hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA WE ARE GONNA TRADE OUR #12 PICK FROM THREE YEARS AGO TO GET THE #12 PICK IN THE 2020 DRAFT I HATE THIS STUPID FRANCHISE

Give me Hailburton or Hayes. I really hope Weaver actually has a plan. This franchise desperately needs direction.

Give me Hailburton or Hayes. I really hope Weaver actually has a plan. This franchise desperately needs direction.
Hayes would be my first choice, but I’m good with either.

LaVar wants us to take LaMelo
A28D5206-2D4F-4B50-B0CD-4CFD1EE458E6.jpeg

Hayes or Hailburton...Hayes or Haliburton...Hayes or Haliburton...

I’m still completely confused about the Grant signing and Plumlee signings. You have Sekou/Blake/Grant and they all play the same position. Then they choose Plumlee over Wood after drafting Isaiah Stewart...

I’m already mad that Grant/Ellington/Wright are gonna take away minutes from Saddiq and Sekou and the season hasn’t started yet

Because he has his contract and they aren’t going to win so why play in the paint and get bumped and bruised? (I’m not defending that btw)
It’s just funny that my memories of Blake in a clippers jersey and being relieved when he would settle for 15 foot jumpers because he couldn’t shoot a lick, and now all he does it jack 3s

It’s just funny that my memories of Blake in a clippers jersey and being relieved when he would settle for 15 foot jumpers because he couldn’t shoot a lick, and now all he does it jack 3s

Well he basically told Detroit he was gonna start shooting 3’s and they let him. He did post up some when he first got there but now he’s just a three point guy.

VN Store

Back