The Official Detroit Pistons Thread

Since June 1st, 2011 when Tom Gores bought the team the Pistons, this has been his tenure:

-Seven head coaches
-Three GM’s
-Record of 276-364 (43% win percentage)
-One winning season
-Two playoff appearances (both as an 8 seed)
-Zero playoff wins
-Highest draft pick of 8

This decade, after the Kings, I’d say this has been the worst run franchise in basketball. Hell I’d put them below Minnesota. At least they’ve had a plan to tank and get draft picks. Phoenix at least had a 48 win season and made the conference finals this decade.

I don’t mind the trade. Leuer is worthless. Snell is overpaid but can still shoot and we got a decent pick. Plus they still have plenty of cap room for 2020 assuming Drummond declines his player option.

Reactions: MAD
I don’t mind the trade. Leuer is worthless. Snell is overpaid but can still shoot and we got a decent pick. Plus they still have plenty of cap room for 2020 assuming Drummond declines his player option.
Max Draymond or else

Heard talk about Derrick Rose coming to the Pistons. Good fit?

I’m sure Blake plays less than 50 games this year. Yay

Your boys might win me some nice money tonight, played 60% Drummond and Kennard and 50% Rose. You look for 5× salary value. Kennard 11×, Rose 7.3× and Drum 9.3×, cause I know you are curious. Lol

Your boys might win me some nice money tonight, played 60% Drummond and Kennard and 50% Rose. You look for 5× salary value. Kennard 11×, Rose 7.3× and Drum 9.3×, cause I know you are curious. Lol

Nice work.

Rose should be the starter. Trade Jackson’s broke ass

Reactions: BadJerry20

VN Store

Back