The Official Detroit Pistons Thread

Hey yo @zjcvols you around? Was going to ask what you think of our bracket, since I don't really follow college basketball outside of Tennessee. Looking for an honest unbiased opinion so I can't ask Dallas. Lol I'm guessing Purdue has some big white dude and guys that can shoot, and Virginia zzzzz, sorry fell asleep will try to win 34-32?

Hey yo @zjcvols you around? Was going to ask what you think of our bracket, since I don't really follow college basketball outside of Tennessee. Looking for an honest unbiased opinion so I can't ask Dallas. Lol I'm guessing Purdue has some big white dude and guys that can shoot, and Virginia zzzzz, sorry fell asleep will try to win 34-32?

Colgate can shoot the rock but not much else. We should dominate inside.

Iowa is a really good offensive team but like most Fran McCaffrey’s teams can get stagnant. They have some good shooters also but they are bad on the boards.

Cincinnati is amazing st offensive rebounding and they play their ass off defensively but can’t shoot very much. They have really good offensive player.

Purdue has size but they have one guy that can score, Carson Edwards. He’s really good but ca play out of control. They’re size is a concern.

Villanova is Villanova. They move the rock around like crazy and shoot a ton of 3’s

Reactions: BadJerry20
Without knowing much about teams we might play I feel we have a shot, because we can play pretty much anyway a team wants, but we usually dictate that anyway. A basketball championship would be so much more awesome than a football championship too me.

VN Store

Back