The Official Detroit Lions Den Thread

Okudah or Simmons.

Trade down with Miami or San Diego if you can

Seems like trading down would be the obvious thing. Especially if the Chargers want Tua. I would do that in a hearbeat. And if Detroit doesn't then NY could trade their 4th for the Chargers's 6th.

Unless the Chargers really are happy with Tyrod Taylor...

Reactions: zjcvols and MAD
Ditto, Okudah or Simmons. Yes the Lions can screw this up. Quinn seems to go offense first round. Hope he uses his head this time. His job and the great" Matty P" s
jobs are on the line

Reactions: MAD
Ditto, Okudah or Simmons. Yes the Lions can screw this up. Quinn seems to go offense first round. Hope he uses his head this time. His job and the great" Matty P" s
jobs are on the line

I am beyond scared he is going to trade down to like #6 with LA and then the Giants take Okudah and then Miami takes Simmons and he drafts an offensive lineman that is turns out perfectly average like Jedrick Wills and we miss a superstar defender.

I am beyond scared he is going to trade down to like #6 with LA and then the Giants take Okudah and then Miami takes Simmons and he drafts an offensive lineman that is turns out perfectly average like Jedrick Wills and we miss a superstar defender.
Man I hope the heck not. Wish they could do something right for a change and use a little common sense

Can’t tell if smokescreen or not but rumors going around the Lions want Derrick Brown

Missed today ( sat ) draft. Looks like Lions got a couple okays and a couple of duds. All in all first 2 days real good.

Never got tired of watching Barry( now you see him, now you don't) Sanders run. I remember watching one of his last games where he had no offensive line protection. Glad he retired while he still was on top.

VN Store

Back