The Official CoronaZoneVirus Thread

Dad is still having some breathing issues after his recovery from COVID so he went to the clinic. He now has pnenoumina. Doc gave him a shot and a zpack. Hopefully he gets over it quickly.
Prayers for a quick bounce back! 🙏🏻

Are you feeling any better? Please don’t go snow shoveling or something until you get checked out!

Reactions: malinoisvol
One of our guys called in this morning sick, and they're sending him for a test. If positive, I'll have to get tested again because of us working closely yesterday. Now they just sent the head fixer home with a fever, He's been propped up talking to me for 30 minutes. Ugh, can't get sick now, appointment is 2 weeks away.

Reactions: volwindy
One of our guys called in this morning sick, and they're sending him for a test. If positive, I'll have to get tested again because of us working closely yesterday. Now they just sent the head fixer home with a fever, He's been propped up talking to me for 30 minutes. Ugh, can't get sick now, appointment is 2 weeks away.
Yikes...

You'll make it, sending positive thoughts.

@theFallGuy hope they all do well with this round and the next

This stuff irks me. Wife took my middle one to the dr for hurting because of the cist issues she had a while back. First thing the Dr said was they needed a corona test cause it has all kinds of symptoms. Wouldn't even treat her for what they have on record. Did a rapud test and called to tell her it was negative, so she can schedule an appointment for the problem now. I'm tempted to call the dr myself tomorrow

This stuff irks me. Wife took my middle one to the dr for hurting because of the cist issues she had a while back. First thing the Dr said was they needed a corona test cause it has all kinds of symptoms. Wouldn't even treat her for what they have on record. Did a rapud test and called to tell her it was negative, so she can schedule an appointment for the problem now. I'm tempted to call the dr myself tomorrow
It's such a tough position for them to be in. I'm sure they really want to help your daughter and others with history off illness, but they still have to protect everyone around as well.

Just got off the phone with my parents. They dropped off stuff on the porch for my brother and sil. SIL still with mild symptoms. Probably think my brother has it as he now has symptoms. 8 yr old nephew tested negative, but 3 year old nephew positive. So weird.

Just got off the phone with my parents. They dropped off stuff on the porch for my brother and sil. SIL still with mild symptoms. Probably think my brother has it as he now has symptoms. 8 yr old nephew tested negative, but 3 year old nephew positive. So weird.
It is weird who gets it and I don't always think the tests are accurate either.

Reactions: GordonC
I hope they all do well.

Covid hits kids differently. Maybe it’s because pre-school kids are a bit more “cheerful” about sharing runny noses and whatnot than older kids.

VN Store

Back