The Official CoronaZoneVirus Thread

I can't remember his handle on here, but he has/had a picture of Ron Wright as his avi. In one thread, I remember he said he was Ron's son. Ron's brother Don Wright, also a wrestler, went camping to Roan Mountain maybe last year or year before, and his house burned down while they were gone. The local wrestlers around here did a fundraiser, and I think that user mentioned it in a thread on VN. Ron bought a lawnmower off my dad when I was little, I'd say 5 or 6, and back then I watched wrestling and when he came to the house it scared me to death because he was a heel manager and wrestler. HA
Cool.

I'm great and it's going to be beautiful and we are doing things better alot better we test and we test alot we test so many people everybody test could you imagine if China tested like we do?they don't what we are doing is a great job a lot of really good test alot of causes they automatically get better.
It's not even correct it's corrupt.

Getting harder and harder to fight the sads that all of this has brought about. Keep hoping for some small part of a return to sanity, but it keeps seeming less likely that will be any time soon. I really need some good news to boost me up because I'm feeling really down.

Getting harder and harder to fight the sads that all of this has brought about. Keep hoping for some small part of a return to sanity, but it keeps seeming less likely that will be any time soon. I really need some good news to boost me up because I'm feeling really down.
me too

Reactions: joevol33
turn off the news. you'll feel better. they talk about COVID 24/7

Reactions: Behr and 508mikey

I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance.

tenor.gif

My cousin back home has tested positive. He’s a little under the weather, but nothing crazy so far
Hope your cousin gets through this. I’ll be honest, I’ve read everything I can on this, but I’m still uninformed. I’m interested in how everyone Infected responds to this individually.

VN Store

Back