The Official Cleveland Cavaliers Thread

This. I'm not sure why people think Dan Gilbert isn't still the same Dan Gilbert that couldn't build a contender the first time.

They haven't done much other than get lucky in the draft because they suck but the roster is still a lot better imo.

This roster is better, and it's still not winning a title. It will be funny watching fans turn on Kyrie as soon as they lose in the playoffs.

This roster is better, and it's still not winning a title. It will be funny watching fans turn on Kyrie as soon as they lose in the playoffs.

:banghead2: Me the next few years during the offseason

Last edited:
:banghead2: Me the next few years during the offseason

Lol I'm not trying to be a **** btw. I just don't get the optimism in management to be able to construct a winner. If they miss on Love, Gilbert will probably go after Hasheem Thabeet.

Lol I'm not trying to be a **** btw. I just don't get the optimism in management to be able to construct a winner. If they miss on Love, Gilbert will probably go after Hasheem Thabeet.

Lol it's all good. I made it through the Dooley years. A few early playoff exits will be a cakewalk.

If the Cavs get Love they'll have my 2 favorite players in the league. I still don't think I could ever call myself a Cavs fan. I'll root for the individuals, but **** Gilbert and the mistake by the lake.

Cleveland teams have played a combined 141 seasons since its last major sports championship (the 1964 Browns), which marks the longest active drought of any city.

Reactions: 1 person
I agree. Wiggins has the potential to literally be the next LeBron. Love is just a stretch 4 that can't play D. There are plenty of those around

Just a stretch 4? Most efficient bulk scorer at his position and arguably best rebounder. There might be a lot of stretch 4s, but there is nobody like him.

Nothing about what we've seen from Wiggins suggest he's the next Lebron. He doesn't have the size or the passing ability. Not even close. I kinda doubt he'll ever be a very efficient scorer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Just a stretch 4? Most efficient bulk scorer at his position and arguably best rebounder. There might be a lot of stretch 4s, but there is nobody like him.

Nothing about what we've seen from Wiggins suggest he's the next Lebron. He deosn't have the size or the passing ability. Not even close.

Even I think that is crazy talk.

Love would be a great fit in Cleveland. Surprised it took them this long to come around

Nothing about what we've seen from Wiggins suggest he's the next Lebron. He doesn't have the size or the passing ability. Not even close. I kinda doubt he'll ever be a very efficient scorer.

You know he is only 19 right? His game will continue to get better and LeBron was skinny when he came into the league too and Wiggins is already the same height.

Love is a good player, but if they make the trade it could turn out to be a horrible decision in future. It would be like when Charlotte traded Kobe to LA for Divac.

You know he is only 19 right? His game will continue to get better and LeBron was skinny when he came into the league too and Wiggins is already the same height.

Love is a good player, but if they make the trade it could turn out to be a horrible decision in future. It would be like when Charlotte traded Kobe to LA for Divac.

I'm going to agree to an extent about Wiggins. He's not going to be as good as LeBron. But should easily bulk up.

Kobe strong armed his way to LA. He wasn't going to play for Charlotte.

My biggest problem with the Love trade is this, while he makes them a better title contender, he doesn't make them better than about half of the West. Couple that with the pay he will demand and what's the point?

Wiggins has shown (summer league, I know) flashes of brilliance. He's a made a few plays that not many can make. All he will need to do to be an elite player is sure up his shot and work on his handle. It may take a few years for that to happen though.

VN Store

Back