The Official Boston Celtics Thread

Boston/Atlanta/Chicago are all tied in the standings from 5-7. Going to be interesting down the stretch.

Looks like my Celtics are going to be at the bottom of the NBA for at least a couple more seasons. I was really hoping Ainge could pull off a trade for Kevin Love & be able to add a few pieces this offseason, but it's looking like he will continue to add draft picks & young talent. I think it's only a matter of time before Rondo is traded.

Sidenote: I was hoping Ainge would at least try & resign Paul Pierce, really wanted to see him back in Boston. Hope he retires wearing a green & white uniform.

Looks like my Celtics are going to be at the bottom of the NBA for at least a couple more seasons. I was really hoping Ainge could pull off a trade for Kevin Love & be able to add a few pieces this offseason, but it's looking like he will continue to add draft picks & young talent. I think it's only a matter of time before Rondo is traded.

Sidenote: I was hoping Ainge would at least try & resign Paul Pierce, really wanted to see him back in Boston. Hope he retires wearing a green & white uniform.

PHOTO: The new Celtics uniforms are a crime against humanity - CBSSports.com ugly for NBA

Amir Johnson has agreed to a 2-year, $24M deal with the Boston Celtics, sources told ESPN's Jeff Goodman.

VN Store

Back