The Official #9 Tennessee vs EKU Tuesday Game Thread (First Pitch @ 6:30 PM)

I don’t care if it’s EKU, I see no reason not to start Lipscomb Friday night in place of Russell and see if he stays hot. .167 BA just ain’t cutting it from a 5th yr senior.

Reactions: Ttucke11
Missed the game. Work got in the way. Give me a summary. Bat? Pitching? Defense? New faces in line up. How’d they do?

Win...cover...got some guys some rest and some others experience...about as good as you can hope for in midweek game

Missed the game. Work got in the way. Give me a summary. Bat? Pitching? Defense? New faces in line up. How’d they do?

The starting line up had a mix of starters with noobs to begin. We handled their pitching well and as the game wore on the normal starters gave way to young guys. Gilbert even pitched some, not everybody that pitched had the best control, but they were all 88-90 and some were better than that. You’ll have to check the box score for names, we played a bunch of guys. We had 3 errors, but that was to be expected IMO. Took care of business and got guys some work, a win, win!

The starting line up had a mix of starters with noobs to begin. We handled their pitching well and as the game wore on the normal starters gave way to young guys. Gilbert even pitched some, not everybody that pitched had the best control, but they were all 88-90 and some were better than that. You’ll have to check the box score for names, we played a bunch of guys. We had 3 errors, but that was to be expected IMO. Took care of business and got guys some work, a win, win!

Thanks a million 66. Hate I missed an interesting ball game.

VN Store

Back