The Official #9 Tennessee vs. Arkansas Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN2

Exactly, embarrassing. Some fans don't deserve this team and need to stop watching. Although honestly, with their mentality they probably don't need to be a fan of any sports teams because they don't have the mental capacity for it.
They can watch all they feel necessary, they just need to quit posting.

Reactions: walkenvol
They’ve scored 2 points this half. We’ve made adjustments, that’s all that matters.
I am wondering: was the adjustment on D switching to a zone? I mean the basketball geniuses on here were positive that was the only way we could be successful on defense. Asking for a friend...

Reactions: walkenvol
Barnes is LIGHTYEARS ahead of Pruitt. All I have said all night is that he needs to earn that 5mil and utilize some different defense and offense strategies since we are playing tougher competition. And THAT makes me a troll, apparently.
What makes you a troll is that your takes are so terrible that we assume you are making those statements on purpose because the alternative is that you have no idea what you are talking about.

What makes you a troll is that your takes are so terrible that we assume you are making those statements on purpose because the alternative is that you have no idea what you are talking about.
Candidate for the glossary of VN.

I hate to say this, because I want them to be good for our sake, but I dont believe Colorado to be all that good

VN Store

Back