The Official #9 Tennessee @ Texas A&M Game Thread, 2:00 PM ET, ESPN2

JJJ played well the other night, can he put two games together.... I hope!

Go Big Orange!

Difference in Bama/AU and us... they both play with confidence and swagger and don't care who their opponent is... as good as we are, we still seem to get psyched out and are up and down emotionally too much during a game... I think bama came in to Knox and wasn't scared, played loose and confident, and that messed with our heads... I think our kids thought they'd just walk through the game like they did with Mizz and when it wasn't happening, we went cold and folded...
Barnes HAS to keep this team confident and playing with swagger... every time we do, we kick everyone's arse and can play with anyone in the country... we come out nervous and tight/cold, we get beat.
Today will be a great indicator of where this team is mentally, after Bama and Ark games... we SHOULD win by 10+, but we will see...

Difference in Bama/AU and us... they both play with confidence and swagger and don't care who their opponent is... as good as we are, we still seem to get psyched out and are up and down emotionally too much during a game... I think bama came in to Knox and wasn't scared, played loose and confident, and that messed with our heads... I think our kids thought they'd just walk through the game like they did with Mizz and when it wasn't happening, we went cold and folded...
Barnes HAS to keep this team confident and playing with swagger... every time we do, we kick everyone's arse and can play with anyone in the country... we come out nervous and tight/cold, we get beat.
Today will be a great indicator of where this team is mentally, after Bama and Ark games... we SHOULD win by 10+, but we will see...
All that confidence and swagger is sure helping Auburn in their 0-3 SEC start

Anybody got a clue what channel our game is going to start on with Auburn and Alabama running (far) over?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
ESPN should make these games free for streaming if they don't start on time. Not all of us have every freakin' ESPN channel.

Reactions: kiddiedoc

VN Store

Back