The Official #8 Tennessee vs. Saint Joseph's Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, SEC Network

I respect St. Joseph's for continuing to play hard. With that being said, staring down our guys and yelling like they've won the lottery is really stupid considering they're down almost 40 points.
That stuff drives me crazy. It’s like when someone on our football team makes a tackle after giving up 25 yards on a play and gets up flexing.

Chalk up another W. Had some things to improve on, but we still did hold St Joes to their lowest point total so far, and scored more on them than anyone.

Reactions: feathersax
That stuff drives me crazy. It’s like when someone on our football team makes a tackle after giving up 25 yards on a play and gets up flexing.

Reminds me of a NFL game from I think the 90s, I think it was the Giants and Cardinals. Giants were beating the Cardinals like a drum and on a kickoff the Cardinals player had a big hit on a tackle, got up and screamed and flexed. A Giant walking behind him tapped him on the shoulder then pointed at the scoreboard.

Great Victory. St Joe decided they needed to play really physical and muddy up the game. Well TN can play that game as well. One day our Football team will get there Rick Barnes and we will return back were we belong. In CHRIST Alone

VN Store

Back